My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

There was alot of hype going into the finale of TWD season 4 and man o man did it not disappoint. We come into this episode knowing that all the survivors from Team Prison are all heading to the place they call Terminus. A place that claims if you arrive then you survive. Its small glimmer of hope that gives the rundown group something to strive for which is something they have not had since there stronghold at the prison. From what we saw last week when Glenn and the group were coming into the gates of salvation things looked as though the place may be legit.

As the show starts we see Rick sitting up against a truck having flashbacks of Hershel trying to get Rick into a better state of mind after everything they had been through. When I was watching these parts it really showed me how much I miss Herschel and all his wisdom. So as the group are sitting at there camp talking. The group of thugs that Daryl is with, greet the three by pushing a gun to Ricks head and explains who they are and why they vow revenge. The other bandits have Carl and Michone wrapped up. Then here comes Daryl once he sees who the people are that the guys are wanting to kill and vouches for Rick. So the guys are not happy about that and start beating Daryl to death while the other guy has Carl pinned getting ready to rape the poor boy. I have been wanting Rick to deliver all season long and when he sees Carl in trouble he turns into the ultimate badass we know and rips the guys throat out like a papa bear then puts a massive overkill on the guy that was trying to hurt Carl. They make work of the bandits and then cap off the scene with Rick declaring Daryl his brother which was a favorite scene of mine probably all season.

So the group decide to take an alternate path off the train track as they come up on Terminus because like Rick said 'they wanted to see them first" which is a brilliant idea and thats whats kept them alive this long is because of Ricks leadership skills. As they start to split up we get to hear from Michone about her two pets that were with her when we first seen her. I never would have guessed in a million years that those pets were the two most important people in her life.

So as the group heads into Ternimus they run up on these mystery people who seem nice. The group checks out the scene a little and then sensing everything is ok they allow the people to search them. They are offered food and as everything seems to be going good Rick spots the guy has Herschels watch and the other one is wearing a poncho. Rick immedietly grabs one of the guys and places a gun to his head to find out where they got the stuff at. Then we get to see the peoples real colors and how things are not what they seemed. They try to make a getaway and eventually run into a dead end and have people aiming guns at them from everywhere. They quickly surrender to keep from Carl being hurt. They are told to get into a train car where the other survivors emerge from the shadows.

The new members (Abraham, Eugene, Tara, and Rosita) are introduced as friends and Daryl quickly affirms that they are now friends of theirs as well.  Abraham interjects a statement that they may not all be friends for long.  But Rick, says “No!” “They’re gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out.” Which leaves them all (and viewers) a bit puzzled.  But he finishes the sentence by saying “they’re screwing with the wrong people!” 

I will say that I thought this was a great finale and it shows that you dont have to kill off a major character to make the finale a good one. All up until now I really didnt know where they were taking all this but now that I look back it seemed as though one of the major aspects of the season were Rick shaping up to be the badass we all love and know. We still do not know much about the residence of Terminus other than they have lots of guns, there guard sucks at patrolling the perimeter, there sniper has terrible aim, they have a creepy ritual room and there grill is quite large. I guess we will have to wait 6 months to find out more.

Hope to hear everyone thoughts on the finale
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
This was a great finale, but i wish we could have seen tyreese,carol,and judith in a couple of scenes, and also found out what happened to beth. If you listen closely as their running through the maze and getting shot at, a young girl says "someone please help me" and that sounds a lot like beth, even carl stops and listens but rick says "no we have to keep going", so i wonder if that was beth, if it was, at least we know she is still alive, probably missing a body part or 2(sorry had to say that).
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This was a great finale, but i wish we could have seen tyreese,carol,and judith in a couple of scenes, and also found out what happened to beth. If you listen closely as their running through the maze and getting shot at, a young girl says "someone please help me" and that sounds a lot like beth, even carl stops and listens but rick says "no we have to keep going", so i wonder if that was beth, if it was, at least we know she is still alive, probably missing a body part or 2(sorry had to say that).
Great catch, love how you notice these things.

As far as the people with terrible aim, I'm pretty sure that was all on purpose. They were leading them through the base like a dog herds cattle. If you shoot behind them they will run towards you. If you shoot their left and back they will turn and run right, etc. They were guiding them along.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
Great catch, love how you notice these things.

As far as the people with terrible aim, I'm pretty sure that was all on purpose. They were leading them through the base like a dog herds cattle. If you shoot behind them they will run towards you. If you shoot their left and back they will turn and run right, etc. They were guiding them along.

yeah I guess so, it was kind of ironic though that they were setting up the trap for the animals kinda like the people at Terminus used the train tracks to lead everyone in and set them up.
Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:16:19 pm by Zombiejelly
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Well I didn't even think much of it but zombiekilla6 is totally right about the cannibalism thing. I didn't even notice until my dad pointed it out. These people have so much food, they seem so friendly, and advertise freely that they let pretty much anyone in. Yet, when you get there, it's almost deserted. Maybe 15-20 people. Compared to Woodbury that's very little. Again I don't know if it was just me but while they were being lead through those alleys the camera showed a shot of what looked to be a prison cell. Inside was what seemed to be very clearly a mutilated spine. When Glenn and his group got there they put a lot of emphasis on the meat the lady was cooking. Same with when Rick and his group got there, emphasis on the meat. I believe that to be a big hint leading to this as well. Thoughts?
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
amc should have let them drop the f bomb just this once instead of saying "screwing with the wrong people" would have seemed more fitting
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
amc should have let them drop the f bomb just this once instead of saying "screwing with the wrong people" would have seemed more fitting
Yeah I thought the seriousness of the statement was really hurt when he used "screwing". If they couldn't use the f-bomb they should have at least made a more badass or sure phrase to end the season like "They have no idea what we are capable of" or something.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I honestly don't agree. I understand and DO agree it would be more badass but Rick doesn't seem to be the type of character to swear a great deal, especially in front of his son.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I honestly don't agree. I understand and DO agree it would be more badass but Rick doesn't seem to be the type of character to swear a great deal, especially in front of his son.
Rick just ate a guy's neck in front of his son... I think his parenting skills are already evolved beyond not swearing xD
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Rick just ate a guy's neck in front of his son... I think his parenting skills are already evolved beyond not swearing xD
That situation was life and death though. He did that as it was the last hope before watching everyone there die including his son. He had what was almost a psychotic break, which is why I think they put in that first scene where Rick is by the car, to show him after the incident. Even though it happened his mood as changed drastically. I don't believe him to be the person the bit that guys neck, but merely a version of himself which has been created by the horrors he's witnessed and taken part in. Whether this is who he is or not I believe that not swearing is even him holding onto the way things used to be. We had the scene as well where Herschel talked to Rick about how he was worried about Carl's well being. He could have very well remembered that, and wanted to keep what's left of their father son relationship. 'Cause if he crosses the line where he doesn't even need to attempt to set an example then what's left of their relationship at all?
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
Did anyone notice that look in Carls eye? He is gonna be a bad boy in my opinion. I cant figure out why he seems to have this vengeance though against Rick. Your thoughts on that please?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Did anyone notice that look in Carls eye? He is gonna be a bad boy in my opinion. I cant figure out why he seems to have this vengeance though against Rick. Your thoughts on that please?
I've always just chalked it off to him being the typical rebellious teenage boy that every kid turns into around that age. I figured he'd get over it when he had to or when he outgrew it. The talk he had with Michonne before they went over the wall into terminus kind of shed some light on what's really going on with Carl.
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
I was mildly cringed by the finale of this series.
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Thank you DVD people for revealing the truth
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkTDjvwW6kA
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Thank you DVD people for revealing the truth
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkTDjvwW6kA
Is this what we would get when the season is released on BluRay/DVD? If so are there other scenes that are like this?

Loading ...