Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
jankeks's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
jankeks's Contact & Social Links
i got this errors in compile

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_christmas usermaps\zm_christmas zone_source usermaps\zm_christmas english zm_christmas ERROR: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv ERROR: no files for filespec: song_easter_egg1.wav and idk what i do wrong my user_aliases now looks :
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
test_sound,,,tst\test_sound.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, song_easter_egg1,,,song_easter_egg1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,0,1,,2d,music_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and my map script looks http://pastebin.com/sDNR6WTQ

if any know what i do wrong let me know that pls
Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:18:40 pm by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
OptomusPrime22's Contact & Social Links
Do you have your music in the right path from the script if not it would give you this error, or if its not a .wav file
Date Registered: 6 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
jankeks's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
my musik is in the right folder and is a dot wav and 48000 mgh

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
jankeks's Groups
in the paste.bin is the script 
Date Registered: 10 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
OptomusPrime22's Contact & Social Links
in the paste.bin is the script

It looks like in the script in your function soundEasterEggInit() you are missing thread shoot1(); this may be your problem but I'm not positive though.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
jankeks's Groups
i dont think i think the script worj but my sound not .for 1 sec i drag out my sound assest folder is may this the problem cause
on the nazi zombie teleporter and the dlc weapons i have no sounds  too

Loading ...