Date Registered: 13 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
kingneo's Groups
kingneo's Contact & Social Links
How do I go about this? I know what file the game looks at for gun prices but I have no idea how to make the custom map read from my own edited version of that file. Any help would be nice. Thanks guys!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Hi. I like to map and script stuff :P
Signature
Hi. I like to script and map stuff :P
ZombieKid164's Groups
Hello There!
Just so you know this should have been in scripting  :please: but I'll help  ;)

First, navigate to root/usermaps/zm_yourmapname/zone_source and open the zm_yourmapname zone file.

At the bottom of your ZONE file, add the following line:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

So your file should look something like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
>class,zm_mod_level
>group,modtools

xmodel,skybox_default_day
material,luts_t7_default

// BSP
col_map,maps/zm/zm_great_divide.d3dbsp
gfx_map,maps/zm/zm_great_divide.d3dbsp

// Audio
sound,zm_great_divide

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_great_divide.gsc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_great_divide.csc
scriptparsetree,scripts/_NSZ/nsz_buyable_ending.gsc
stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_usermap.gsc

Then go to root/share/raw/gamedata/weapons/zm and copy "zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv"

Now you need to go back to root/usermaps/zm_yourmapname and create a new folder called "gamedata".

Inside that folder, make a folder called "weapons"

Inside the weapons folder, make a folder called "zm"

Inside the zm folder, paste the "zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv"

Now open it with any text editor.
It should look like this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon_name,upgrade_name,hint,cost,weaponVO,weaponVOresp,ammo_cost,create_vox,obsolete_false,in_box,upgrade_in_box,is_limited,limit,upgrade_limit,obsolete2_false,wallbuy_autospawn,class,is_aat_exempt,is_wonder_weapon,force_attachments
pistol_standard,pistol_standard_upgraded,,50,pistol,,0,,,FALSE,FALSE,TRUE,0,,FALSE,FALSE,pistol,TRUE,,
bouncingbetty,,,1000,betty,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,
cymbal_monkey,,,2000,monkey,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,
frag_grenade,,,250,grenade,,250,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,grenade,,,
knife,,,0,,,0,,,FALSE,FALSE,,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,,,
bowie_knife,,,3000,wpck_bowie,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,,,
ray_gun,ray_gun_upgraded,,10000,wpck_ray,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
tesla_gun,tesla_gun_upgraded,,10000,tesla,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
ar_accurate,ar_accurate_upgraded,,1500,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,
ar_cqb,ar_cqb_upgraded,,1600,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,
ar_damage,ar_damage_upgraded,,5000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,
ar_longburst,ar_longburst_upgraded,,1500,rifle,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,
ar_marksman,ar_marksman_upgraded,,500,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,
ar_standard,ar_standard_upgraded,,1400,rifle,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,
lmg_cqb,lmg_cqb_upgraded,,5000,lmg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,lmg,,,
lmg_heavy,lmg_heavy_upgraded,,5000,lmg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,lmg,,,
lmg_light,lmg_light_upgraded,,5000,lmg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,lmg,,,
lmg_slowfire,lmg_slowfire_upgraded,,5000,lmg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,lmg,,,
pistol_burst,pistol_burst_upgraded,,500,pistol,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,
pistol_fullauto,pistol_fullauto_upgraded,,750,pistol,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,
shotgun_fullauto,shotgun_fullauto_upgraded,,5000,shotgun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,shotgun,,,
shotgun_precision,shotgun_precision_upgraded,,1100,shotgun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,shotgun,,,
shotgun_pump,shotgun_pump_upgraded,,750,shotgun,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,shotgun,,,
shotgun_semiauto,shotgun_semiauto_upgraded,,5000,shotgun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,shotgun,,,
launcher_standard,launcher_standard_upgraded,,10000,,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,,
smg_burst,smg_burst_upgraded,,700,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
smg_capacity,smg_capacity_upgraded,,5000,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
smg_fastfire,smg_fastfire_upgraded,,1250,smg,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
smg_standard,smg_standard_upgraded,,1250,smg,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
smg_versatile,smg_versatile_upgraded,,1300,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
sniper_fastbolt,sniper_fastbolt_upgraded,,5000,sniper,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,sniper,,,
sniper_fastsemi,sniper_fastsemi_upgraded,,5000,sniper,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,sniper,,,
sniper_powerbolt,sniper_powerbolt_upgraded,,5000,sniper,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,sniper,,,
zod_riotshield,zod_riotshield_upgraded,,500,,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,,
hero_gravityspikes_melee,hero_gravityspikes_melee,,500,,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,,
pistol_revolver38,pistol_revolver38_upgraded,,50,pistol,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,0,,FALSE,FALSE,pistol,TRUE,,
octobomb,octobomb_upgraded,,2000,octobomb,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,grenade,,,
smg_sten,smg_sten_upgraded,,2000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
raygun_mark3,raygun_mark3_upgraded,,10000,ray3,,0,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
ar_famas,ar_famas_upgraded,,5000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,reddot grip
ar_garand,ar_garand_upgraded,,5000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,reflex rf
smg_mp40,smg_mp40_upgraded,,5000,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,stalker quickdraw
smg_ppsh,smg_ppsh_upgraded,,5000,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,
special_crossbow_dw,special_crossbow_dw_upgraded,,5000,dual,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,special,TRUE,,
ar_peacekeeper,ar_peacekeeper_upgraded,,5000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,rifle,,,holo damage fmj
pistol_energy,pistol_energy_upgraded,,500,energy_pistol,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,reddot steadyaim fastreload
shotgun_energy,shotgun_energy_upgraded,,5000,shotgun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,0,,FALSE,FALSE,shotgun,,,holo quickdraw stalker_shotgun
smg_thompson,smg_thompson_upgraded,,1750,smg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,FALSE,smg,,,
thundergun,thundergun_upgraded,,10000,thundergun,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,TRUE,1,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,TRUE,
launcher_multi,launcher_multi_upgraded,,5000,launcher,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,special,TRUE,,

After the weapon_upgraded, It shows a number (I have highlighted in yellow). This is the wallbuy price. change this value on whatever weapon you want to change the price.

Example:
shotgun_pump,shotgun_pump_upgraded,,750,shotgun,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,shotgun,
If I wanted to change its price to 1000, it would look like this:
shotgun_pump,shotgun_pump_upgraded,,1000,shotgun,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,shotgun,

Then, just save, then link your map in the launcher and it should be ready to play.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Should be in Help Desk > Scripting, not General. Moved for you.
Date Registered: 13 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
kingneo's Groups
kingneo's Contact & Social Links
Yeah sorry about incorrect placement, will do that in the future :D pretty new to the forums, mod tools and stuff like that, appreciate the help!

Loading ...