Last Active
November 28, 2016, 02:05:49 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 10:27:53 pm
Yeah sorry about incorrect placement, will do that in the future :D pretty new to the forums, mod tools and stuff like that, appreciate the help!
7 years ago
How do I go about this? I know what file the game looks at for gun prices but I have no idea how to make the custom map read from my own edited version of that file. Any help would be nice. Thanks guys!
7 years ago
Hi guys.

I have copied the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file into my custom map's scripts file. I have added this line of code to the map file's zone file (zm_tutorial.zone):
Code Snippet
Plaintext
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv
Now, when I try to link the m...
7 years ago
Hi guys.

The lighting in my map seems to be doing some weird things, as you can see in the picture below. Not sure what is causing this. I've been trying to fix it for a while but nothing I do seems to be working. Any ideas on how to fix this?

[img width=770 height=395]htt...
8 years ago
No idea how to do this, just curious on how to replace the starting MR6 in the mod tools!

Also, if anyone knows how, how would I go about including the Marshal 16's in my map, maybe even replacing this starting pistol? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
8 years ago
Hi, just wondering how to replace the starting pistol with the Marshal 16's. I know they aren't in the beta, but is there some way to import them into the mod files so that I can replace the MR6? Also, no idea how I would replace the MR6, that might help too XD
8 years ago
Loading ...