UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Do a Verruckt-like rebuildable barrier ?

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hey,
There's a very nice barrier made of bricks instead of wooden planks in Verruckt (at least in WaW version), and that would look pretty awsome in my map since it's pretty much only inside a big hotel. 
I was wondering if anyone had done a prefab for this for WaW Radiant, that could be ported to BO3.
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
Hey,
There's a very nice barrier made of bricks instead of wooden planks in Verruckt (at least in WaW version), and that would look pretty awsome in my map since it's pretty much only inside a big hotel. 
I was wondering if anyone had done a prefab for this for WaW Radiant, that could be ported to BO3.

I mean you could just edit the already existing barrier prefab and change the board models to bricks and change the positions.

This would only work if it wasn't done in script which I have no idea if they did.
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Hey,
the broken wall barriers are in everybody's _prefabs folder in map_source (if you have mod tools for waw)
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
He's talking about BO3, not WaW. Unless this is in the wrong section.
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
He's talking about BO3, not WaW. Unless this is in the wrong section.
I know but he mentioned porting it. I was saying the prefab is available on waw mod tools. He could caulk it and bring it to bo3 and of course I'm sure have to change the Kvps and the traverses but he'd have the actual wall layout and I'm sure could figure out how to make it work

Loading ...