UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Separate Perk Power Switches - Reworked.

broken avatar :(
Created 3 years ago
by Numan
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 20 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
Guide to having seperate power switches for each perk.
Switch Prefabs Download :
www.mediafire.com

Warning: Place each switch prefab into the map otherwise crashes will occur.

Installation
​​​​​​
Instructions
Step 1: Go into mods/your_mod/maps folder and open mapname.gsc. Find maps\_zombiemode::main();
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 2: Directly under maps\_zombiemode::main(); put:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
maps\perk_switches::switch_defines();
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 3: Drag file included inside this rar (mods/your_modname/maps/perk_switches.gsc) into your own mod's "maps" folder.
Step 4: Go into maps/dlc3_code.gsc and find "clientnotify( "revive_on" );"
(Copy this file from raw/maps if it isn't already in your mod. DO NOT EDIT INSIDE OF RAW.)
Step 5: Delete all of the following. MAKE SURE TO LEAVE 'flag_set( "electricity_on" );'
Code Snippet
Plaintext
    clientnotify( "revive_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    clientnotify( "fast_reload_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    clientnotify( "doubletap_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    clientnotify( "jugger_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "sleight_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "revive_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "doubletap_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "juggernog_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "Pack_A_Punch_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_armorvest_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_rof_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_quickrevive_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
    level notify( "specialty_fastreload_power_on" );
    wait_network_frame();
Step 6: Drag map_source into your waw root folder.
Step 7: Place the Power switch prefabs from map_source/_prefabs/numanswitches into your map.
Step 8: Inside of launcher, when building your mod, make sure to tick "perk_switches.gsc" inside of the IWD List
Configuration
Inside of perks_switches.gsc You will find All of the Different Prices and Hintstrings. You can edit these however you wish.
trig_qr            Quick Revive
trig_rof           Double Tap
trig_jugg        Juggernog
trig_sleight    Speed Cola
trig_pap         Pack a Punch
Price =
Code Snippet
Plaintext
cost = 250;
Hintstring =
Code Snippet
Plaintext
spec_hint = "Press and Hold ^3&&1 ^9to Activate Quick Revive [Cost: 250]";
Do Not Edit anything else

Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 04:22:07 pm by Numan
Date Registered: 19 March 2021
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
doesn't work,bad syntax is happening
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
This is in the WAW section homie
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
I think it works for BO1 too, if you change the code a little bit, I commented out enough lines that pointed to bad syntax, and it worked in the game, when the switch was activated, the desired perk turned on, there were just no sounds, and also the spark effect, can you adjust for bo1, please?

Double Post Merge: December 28, 2023, 11:49:46 pm
This is in the WAW section homie
I think it works for BO1 too, if you change the code a little bit, I commented out enough lines that pointed to bad syntax, and it worked in the game, when the switch was activated, the desired perk turned on, there were just no sounds, and also the spark effect, can you adjust for bo1, please?
Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 11:49:46 pm by Дмитрий78
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Numan's Groups
Look for an equivalent function to the ones you've commented out. It will be something similar in name.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Look for an equivalent function to the ones you've commented out. It will be something similar in name.
I didn't understand

Loading ...