Date Registered: 19 March 2021
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
I have an elevator from this guide - https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/general-discussion/21/tutorial-elevator-script-with-prefab/1927/msg18073#msg18073
also in this guide, https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/woos-elevator-charge-for-rides-help/11042/msg122873#msg122873 the author wondered how to buy a elevator, and the answer was that need to remove the // signs in certain lines, and that's it
I did so, removed these signs, but my syntax became bad
help!

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2024
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
yaybeat's Groups
yaybeat's Contact & Social LinksUCw9-Ja0Dx8gymX-Twyov_rQ
hello , remove the hook below, if( IsDefined(self.zombie_cost) ) and follow the procedure in the _woo_elevator file in Implementation then uncomment // for array_thread(player, ::book_fake_pos); above the code you show.

Date Registered: 19 March 2021
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
All the same
hello , remove the hook below, if( IsDefined(self.zombie_cost) ) and follow the procedure in the _woo_elevator file in Implementation then uncomment // for array_thread(player, ::book_fake_pos); above the code you show.

Double Post Merge: January 14, 2024, 06:17:46 pm

Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 06:17:46 pm by Дмитрий78

Loading ...