Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
"Casting" or "Type Casting" is the process of converting one data type to another. The reason it can't do that in this instance is simply because the variable isn't defined.

That zombie var is declared in the init function in the _zombiemode_powerups script. Should look like this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	set_zombie_var( "zombie_powerup_insta_kill_on", 	false );

Well, Im using custom powerup script, so I dont have that line :P I will try to get that fixed and then some other things, then I can test fully where the error is
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Well, didnt need developer after all. For some reason few hours ago, I remembered that Hotel V2 had some weird error crashing it. I asked Lukkie what it was and, surprise surprise, it was max variable error. I looked up the zombie counter script and sent it to DuaL. He noticed, that it is threading something in while loop, which had while loop inside. Got to round 30 and didnt crash cos of variable error (but damn G_Spawn, I played too aggressively :please: ) Dunno, who I would tag as best answer :P
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Well, didnt need developer after all. For some reason few hours ago, I remembered that Hotel V2 had some weird error crashing it. I asked Lukkie what it was and, surprise surprise, it was max variable error. I looked up the zombie counter script and sent it to DuaL. He noticed, that it is threading something in while loop, which had while loop inside. Got to round 30 and didnt crash cos of variable error (but damn G_Spawn, I played too aggressively :please: ) Dunno, who I would tag as best answer :P
told ya it could be anything

technically you are the best answer ( for your case, anyone with this error will have it caused by something different ) so prob just mark you. easier and gives enough explination in my eyes to class as one

* edit - didnt you say to me a while back "i dont know how you guys always get gspawn, i never get it"  :troll:
Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:27:27 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
told ya it could be anything

technically you are the best answer ( for your case, anyone with this error will have it caused by something different ) so prob just mark you. easier and gives enough explination in my eyes to class as one

* edit - didnt you say to me a while back "i dont know how you guys always get gspawn, i never get it"  :troll:

True, true. And I dont even know :please: First time ever I have gotten it legit. Last time I got it, when I put shotguns shotCount to 200 and started spraying with Double Tap :P
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
True, true. And I dont even know :please: First time ever I have gotten it legit. Last time I got it, when I put shotguns shotCount to 200 and started spraying with Double Tap :P
tbf there is always a risk in a map full of features. Treyarchs maps often seem lacking, and i assume that just to be to almost garuntee that it wont happen

Even then ive seen Gspawn on just about every stock map ( ironically except waw )
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Congrats.
 :derp:

Loading ...