Created 6 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
So i want a specific track or Music to play during the hellhound rounds. Does anyone know how to do it?
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
So i want a specific track or Music to play during the hellhound rounds. Does anyone know how to do it?

Last answer I am going to give you, make a soundtrack for the hellhounds, convert it to cod.
Make a soundallias filename.gsc in your soundallias folder. Openup that file, add your soundtrack
And give it the same name reference as the hellhound round sound.

After you have done that add your file to the mod.
When I am home I am going to give you full details about how to do that...
Or should I keep it like this because you remove details from your own posts?
Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:04:10 am by gympie6
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Last answer I am going to give you, make a soundtrack for the hellhounds, convert it to cod.
Make a soundallias filename.gsc in your soundallias folder. Openup that file, add your soundtrack
And give it the same name reference as the hellhound round sound.

After you have done that add your file to the mod.
When I am home I am going to give you full details about how to do that...
Or should I keep it like this because you remove details from your own posts?
Wow. You get really pissed when i remove certain questions or things i have figured out from my post. Bruh wtf do you want me to say? That i have not gotten answers on certain posts i have posted and left for months? Sometimes i take down my posts because i figure out the problem myself or i find a tut online somewhere. I have the right to do so m8 and if UGX allowed me to i would Delete the post rather then say no one gave me an answer or i have solved it. Technically you can mark your own posts rn but thats besides the point...my point is i have a right to do so and if you can't handle that then idk what to tell you. Also i never removed any details from this post. You also gotta remember that im a beginner to all this m8...I don't know everything about scripting and coding like most people do on UGX so im no expert. I come on here to hopefully get some help...But instead i get a little answer that does not go into full detail or is confusing for me to understand. I understand people don't always have an answer but why leave a post up for almost a year for example and never get a response? Sure someone may come along and actually help or answer the query but again its my right to take down the post or in this case remove my question from a post.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Wow. You get really pissed when i remove certain questions or things i have figured out from my post. Bruh wtf do you want me to say? That i have not gotten answers on certain posts i have posted and left for months? Sometimes i take down my posts because i figure out the problem myself or i find a tut online somewhere. I have the right to do so m8 and if UGX allowed me to i would Delete the post rather then say no one gave me an answer or i have solved it. Technically you can mark your own posts rn but thats besides the point...my point is i have a right to do so and if you can't handle that then idk what to tell you. Also i never removed any details from this post. You also gotta remember that im a beginner to all this m8...I don't know everything about scripting and coding like most people do on UGX so im no expert. I come on here to hopefully get some help...But instead i get a little answer that does not go into full detail or is confusing for me to understand. I understand people don't always have an answer but why leave a post up for almost a year for example and never get a response? Sure someone may come along and actually help or answer the query but again its my right to take down the post or in this case remove my question from a post.

You really think too much, every post is a way to help others become better in cod coding. I learned a lot from topic's where people are asking for answers and thanks to that I became a good modder. Do you really think that everything I told to help you is from me? No I also get information from other posts! That's how forums works! Helping others to make a cool mod.

Don't use that bad excuse you are an beginner everyone was an beginner once! I mean this is the third time I see you removing details, subjects, information because you "solved" something. Just share it with everyone like we all do here lol, it isn't that difficult right?
Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:48:15 pm by gympie6
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
You really think too much, every post is a way to help others become better in cod coding. I learned a lot from topic's where people are asking for answers and thanks to that I became a good modder. Do you really think that everything I told to help you is from me? No I also get information from other posts! That's how forums works! Helping others to make a cool mod.

Don't use that bad excuse you are an beginner everyone was an beginner once! I mean this is the third time I see you removing details, subjects, information because you "solved" something. Just share it with everyone like we all do here lol, it isn't that difficult right?
Well this topic i actually never removed anything lmao i keep telling you...And i never thought about posting my solutions on my help topics. From now on i will..

Loading ...