My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Ok so,while playing solo ive heard dempsey again (was richtofen and the print gave me 3 as index)
But this time it seems it was a different response, ill look trough the files again and let you know...

Cool. Thanks for keeping me updated.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
Cool. Thanks for keeping me updated.
Ok so i belive it's a killstreak vox this time,ill let you know what type of sound file uses and what function is.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Ok so i belive it's a killstreak vox this time,ill let you know what type of sound file uses and what function is.

I believe the function that threads this awareness function also thread a kill streak function... If I remember correctly. Maybe the wait should be added before both of them are thread in the other function then?

Although, I think the index is gotten when the kill streak happens, and not ahead of time like the others, so if that is true, that won't help, and doesn't make much sense then if it is the kill streaks. But I believe you can find that in _zombiemode_utility.gsc

Edit: If it is the same issue as the previous two, you'll be looking for a index line, in a function that is only called once, but then has a while loop after it, in that function. It may be easier to try and move where the entity_num is assigned per player, earlier in the loadout gsc at this point, or find which gsc/function is seen first, and put it there? (Which I had thought was loadout...?)
Maybe it is in _zombiemode.gsc:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
player.entity_num = player GetEntityNumber();

Maybe instead of that we put the randomizing part here and see if it helps. I have found that there are other functions that use this GetEntityNumber(), and this could be returning 0, even though we have overwritten the entity_num, and if some play sound thing is using that instead, that could also be causing it. And that is an engine function I think.
Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 06:08:56 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...