Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
This post is mainly a question for BluntStuffy, but any other help is appreciated too. The original topic is locked.

I have recently installed the Custom Elemental ammo script and it works... for the most part. There are a few things not working properly and I need a little help.

1. Shock ammo FX doesnt work at all. Death anims and sounds work perfectly.
2. Fire FX only appears on single shot weapons. (Ex: Shotguns) Does not work on Full auto weapons.
3. Explosion FX only appears when a large group of zombies is hit at once. When using a shotgun, killing only one zombie plays the death anim, but no fx is played. However, it seems to work perfectly on Full auto/burst weapons.

Those are the only problems I can find at the moment. If someone could tell me all the FX used in this script, I can make sure that none of it is commented out. Thanks for any help :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
are you sure you edited _spawner correctly, sounds like mainly the stuff from death.gsc is working.

also open the blst_custom_ammo, and at the top remove the  //   in front of these line's:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
//	level._effect["tesla_shock"]			= loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_shock" );	//  default tesla fx, uncomment if no fx is playing
// level._effect["tesla_shock_eyes"] = loadfx( "maps/zombie/fx_zombie_tesla_shock_eyes" ); //default tesla fx, uncomment if no fx is playing

// level._effect["character_fire_pain_sm"] = loadfx( "env/fire/fx_fire_player_sm_1sec" ); //this one is in your _zombiemode by default, uncomment if no fx is playing

also make sure those FX are also loaded in your mod.csv or \zone_source\mapname.csv
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Thanks BluntStuffy, I will give it a go.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
Alright so I Added the FX and double checked the script and the shock ammo and explosion ammo seems to be working great now. However the Fire ammo still isn't working for full auto weapons.
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
So for the flame-ammo, both the 'bullet-impact' FX is not playing. And the death FX burning the zombie is also not playing?

Loading ...