Date Registered: 18 February 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
XxproxX25's Groups
XxproxX25's Contact & Social Links
Hi guys somebody could help me ? I maked a map and I put one bo3 weapon in it, and when I want to try , some "maps/_zombiemode_bloodsplatter" missing.. anyone please help:(

This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
:thinking_face: :thinking_face: Give more information, and any Screenshot if it's possible.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
XxproxX25's Groups
:thinking_face: :thinking_face: Give more information, and any Screenshot if it's possible.
I maked a map , and i think to put some weapon in it, I find a BO3 weapon , I wached the tutorials to how to install it , I did the same thing the guy did when i want to test the map , then come the bloodsplatter error .. I looked for every solutions but I can't find anything. I attaching a Screen shot ...
http://prnt.sc/n51075

then i type the console the developer 1

http://prnt.sc/n510j6

Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Well, you need that script there, the script must be in the downlaoded weapon files, then put it in codwaw/raw/maps and also codwaw/mods/mapname/maps
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
XxproxX25's Groups
Well, you need that script there, the script must be in the downlaoded weapon files, then put it in codwaw/raw/maps and also codwaw/mods/mapname/maps
I don't find any script in the downloaded weapon files :/This was the first time I put a custom weapon in my map :/ I never seen this script error before .. But thanks the tip :)
Marked as best answer by XxproxX25 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Scripts are always located in maps  folder.  Scripts of your mod are located in codwaw/mods/mapname/maps  but all scripts are located in codwaw/raw/maps When you downlaod a weapon it must have some scripts too, anyway do these steps to install a custom weapon```
Adding weapons to cod waw
1.Copy al folders on the weapon files except soundaliases,weapons and paste them in raw
2.Copy the images folder into your mods folder
3.Go to weapons file)in the weapon folder) copy the files there and paste them in mods/mapname/weaposn/sp
4.Go to _zombiemode_weapons in raw/maps/ scroll down untill you find init_weapons()  and there just put your weapons - u can copy 2 lines of the default weapons
    and just replace the name and after tht copy the file in your mods/maps/
5.Go to DLC3_code and scroll down till it says include_weapon....... and include your eapon there- u can do this same as step4 just copy 2 lines there and replace te name with the name of your weapon and then save dlc3_code to your mods/maps/
6.Open Radiant and go to mod builder tab an check all the new images there and after that in fastfile mod.csv include the code that u already have in the weapon folder
7.Copy the soundalias file inclided in the downlaoded weapon folder and copy that in raw/soundalsiases
8.Build the mod,Done. ```
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
XxproxX25's Groups
Scripts are always located in maps  folder.  Scripts of your mod are located in codwaw/mods/mapname/maps  but all scripts are located in codwaw/raw/maps When you downlaod a weapon it must have some scripts too, anyway do these steps to install a custom weapon```
Adding weapons to cod waw
1.Copy al folders on the weapon files except soundaliases,weapons and paste them in raw
2.Copy the images folder into your mods folder
3.Go to weapons file)in the weapon folder) copy the files there and paste them in mods/mapname/weaposn/sp
4.Go to _zombiemode_weapons in raw/maps/ scroll down untill you find init_weapons()  and there just put your weapons - u can copy 2 lines of the default weapons
    and just replace the name and after tht copy the file in your mods/maps/
5.Go to DLC3_code and scroll down till it says include_weapon....... and include your eapon there- u can do this same as step4 just copy 2 lines there and replace te name with the name of your weapon and then save dlc3_code to your mods/maps/
6.Open Radiant and go to mod builder tab an check all the new images there and after that in fastfile mod.csv include the code that u already have in the weapon folder
7.Copy the soundalias file inclided in the downlaoded weapon folder and copy that in raw/soundalsiases
8.Build the mod,Done. ```
Thanks , It works :) 

Loading ...