More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
these are from somebody else but i fig id upload here because some people only like ugx (me) lol credit goes to Dope he converted them from cod4 and retextured with waw textures

Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:41:14 pm by rambobada555555
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
We appreciate you sharing the prefab as it looks very nice, but you mentioned that you are not the author. Do you have permission from the author to post their work? If you cannot get in contact with the original author then it's fine as-is.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I will def. try to ask hit but customcod is weird only works when it wants "Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy"  this is the only reason I post it here. I got on one day haven't since ... but if it needs to come down go ahead not my say.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I will def. try to ask hit but customcod is weird only works when it wants "Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy"  this is the only reason I post it here. I got on one day haven't since ... but if it needs to come down go ahead not my say.
Oh god yeah CustomCoD is like the rickety old house at the end of the block that's caving in on itself. Some say it's haunted and some people say there's dead bodies inside.

I'm surprised you were even able to download something from it.

Anyway just edit the post to say it's from CustomCoD and call it good for now. Thanks for replying.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Oh god yeah CustomCoD is like the rickety old house at the end of the block that's caving in on itself. Some say it's haunted and some people say there's dead bodies inside.

I'm surprised you were even able to download something from it.

Anyway just edit the post to say it's from CustomCoD and call it good for now. Thanks for replying.

No prob. i also fixed the other post too. :)
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:44:19 pm by rambobada555555

Loading ...