Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
No Spoilers!
So I just completed the final mission of Watch Dogs. And when I did I checked online at some reviews like I always do after I finish a game to avoid any potential spoilers. And looking at the reviews a lot of people wasnt impressed with this game. They said it was overhyped and some of the mechanics were weird. Just wanted to give my thoughts on the game.

To me what drives me to play a game, is the story of it, I am a sucker for a good story while playing a game and this story was driven pretty good. There were a few points that felt weird but overall I was happy with the story.

Now the driving I wasn't too happy with, it felt weird and I tended to crash into vehicles and buildings more than anything, it could be because I suck at driving in video games(which I do) or it could just be the driving aspect itself.

I bought this game on pc and I admit there was a lot of problems with it on pc. Especially on day one, the game kept constantly crashing, stuttering issues, frame drop issues, all kinds of stuff. Believe me it wasnt my computer either because I heard people with alienwares talking about how bad the game runs on pc. Day two it was running better but I still kept getting framerate issues.

I was pretty bad at shooting on pc. It was hard because of no aim assist, I know folks on consoles had way better aim. The AK47 especially seemed to have way too much recoil, that was the gun I mainly used. That and the spec ops silenced pistol were my best friends in the game.

The cops and the ai seemed way too smart in this game, it was virtually impossible to escape the cops, it wasnt like on GTA well I can easily escape the cops, plus some of the enemies seemed to have 100% accuracy on me, even while I was running which didn't seem too realistic.

I didn't even touch multiplayer, wasn't interested in it.

Even though I had all these problems with game crashing, driving into stuff constantly, and dying by enemies who had aim assist, I still enjoyed the game, there is a lot of side content that I didn't even touch that I am not really interested in doing but if you love a good story in video games like me then you should buy this game, but if you do, buy it on a console, you will have a better time.

Discuss your thoughts down below, but do keep spoilers to a minimum.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
I bought this game on pc and I admit there was a lot of problems with it on pc. Especially on day one, the game kept constantly crashing, stuttering issues, frame drop issues, all kinds of stuff.

I never had crashing issues or frame rate issues.

Believe me it wasnt my computer either because I heard people with alienwares talking about how bad the game runs on pc

Alienwares aren't top notch PC's. I don't see how you can say its the games fault.

It was hard because of no aim assist, I know folks on consoles had way better aim.

Shooting is easy. I don't see how you had problems. The only bad thing was mouse acceleration on the menus, but a quick .xml setting fixed it.

The cops and the ai seemed way too smart in this game, it was virtually impossible to escape the cops.
Cops are the easiest part of the game. They barely do anything.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I never had crashing issues or frame rate issues.

Alienwares aren't top notch PC's. I don't see how you can say its the games fault.

Cops are the easiest part of the game. They barely do anything.

I know its not my computer, if it was then why on day one did i see every one on twitter and youtube complaining about the framerate issues and lag they were getting on pc. Also "cops are easy"? Later on towards the end of the game, I had 15 svu's crashing into me constantly and a helicopter with a sniper on it chasing me down who sniped me every time i got out of my car and killed me in 2 hits
Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:01:10 pm by thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
I know its not my computer, if it was then why on day one did i see every one on twitter and youtube complaining about the framerate issues and lag they were getting on pc

idk man. I didn't have any problems.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Theres issues with AMD CPUs and GPUs, do you have one?
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Theres issues with AMD CPUs and GPUs, do you have one?

Ya i do, that must be why.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I had heard that they released a driver update for both AMD and Nvidia for Watch Dogs. It supposedly increases performance by 25%.
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 01:44:08 am by daedra descent
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
I had heard that they released a driver update for both AMD and Nvidia for Watch Dogs. It supposedly increases performance by 25%.

Ya they did that on day 2, helped tremendously but still got frame drops every now and then especially after playing for over an hour at a time

Loading ...