Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
moonmaster1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2014 Contest Winner
I have waited six months for the day where I would share this with all of you.  :)

If you are familiar with Mugen and OpenBOR then you know zvitor, Game creating architect who helped create characters for such standalone games such as Avengers Vs X-Men and its predecessor X-men Second Coming. Both Inspired sequels to Capcom's 1994 X-Men Fighting game, Children of the Atom.

After Second Coming Zvitor created Marvel First Alliance, a Beat em' Up inspired by the SNES Marvel games boasting a roster of 30+ characters and LOADS of unlockables. Marvel First Alliance 2 is a vast upgrade to the original as it refines the gameplay, story, sounds and beefs up the roster to a whopping 52 characters with numerous unique abilities.

TL;DR? Download is located here along with various information and Videos of the Game's Development and Final Trailer.

http://www.zvitor.com.br/projeto/mfa2.html

Final Note: Can confirm This does NOT work on a Modded Xbox Classic. Game boots back to Dash at the loading screen.

Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 04:35:06 am by moonmaster1

Loading ...