Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
maybe hells retriever will be dropped as a powerup from killing brutus in the case of arcade?

Post Merge: July 29, 2013, 03:01:54 pm
Is there any chance at all of maybe putting the Wonder Waffe back in? Pretty please? If you can fit it though,  if not all good :)

yeah id like to see the wunderwaffe back as its own weapon, not dragunov of all weapons upgraded
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:01:55 pm by timelordalex
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Wunderwaffe = old, classy win
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
yeah id like to see the wunderwaffe back as its own weapon, not dragunov of all weapons upgraded
The upgraded Dragunov is like, a buffed Wunderwaffe by tenfold. Why ruin that?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I noticed in the videos that in pause menu there is ugx options and when the map is loaded i found a game speed multiplier option. Will it be an alternative to timescale command or something else?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I noticed in the videos that in pause menu there is ugx options and when the map is loaded i found a game speed multiplier option. Will it be an alternative to timescale command or something else?
Keen eye, I don't even know which video you saw that in lol. The game speed multiplier has nothing to do with timescale - it's an option for competitive gamemodes such as Gun Game which multiplies your points by a scalar you choose in order to decrease the amount of time the game takes. So if you normally spend 40 minutes playing four person gungame, setting the scalar to 2x should double everyone's point rate and reduce the game time to 20 minutes. If you choose 3x it will triple the point rate, leaving you with a ~13 minute game.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
And what is ugx options for?
BTW In pandora's box vid when saje was getting himself a thundergun the only weapon acquirable from the box was the thundergun and thats why you were spinning around.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
And what is ugx options for?
Same thing it was used for in Comosea.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I'm out on vacation and I forgot to install Comosea map and with the crappy mobile internet connection I can't get it. Can you explain this for me?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I'm out on vacation and I forgot to install Comosea map and with the crappy mobile internet connection I can't get it. Can you explain this for me?
Sure. UGX Options:

Water Fog: (Only useful for Comosea): Lets you toggle off the green water fog to save FPS.
Dynamic Water Toggle (Probably only useful for Comosea): Lets you toggle off dynamic water to save FPS on the waterfront area.
Fire Hands FX toggle: Lets you turn off all the fire effects on zombies to save FPS. Side effect is you don't know what zombies are carrying powerups.
Riser FX: Apparently some people actually think that riser fx save FPS (Man your PC must really suck), so this will toggle them off and on.
Screenshot Mode: Turns off your gun and all hud elements so that you can walk around and take clean screenshots.
FOV Toggle: Lets you toggle between popular FOV settings Normal, 70, 80, 90, 100.

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Mainly performance options. The PC I got with me really sucks so it's gonna be helpful ;)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
The upgraded Dragunov is like, a buffed Wunderwaffe by tenfold. Why ruin that?

because its not a Wunderwaffe and out of all weapons you must upgrade something $hit to get it
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
because its not a Wunderwaffe and out of all weapons you must upgrade something $hit to get it
If you think the regular Dragunov is shit then you're using it wrong. It's one-hit-kill for quite a while and has penetration effects that take down lines of zombies. Then when you upgrade it you get the effects of a Wunderwaffe but updated with a new feel. I don't think we need both.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
If you think the regular Dragunov is shit then you're using it wrong. It's one-hit-kill for quite a while and has penetration effects that take down lines of zombies. Then when you upgrade it you get the effects of a Wunderwaffe but updated with a new feel. I don't think we need both.

ok its not shit, it is one of the better snipers, it just annoying as im not a sniper person, and they dont give you any points
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Billybob217's Groups
Billybob217's Contact & Social Links
I think it would be cool if you added a low gravity feature into the UGX options, so when you shoot the zombies they go flying just like on moon and you jump higher. I don't know just a thought i had, would be cool though :)

Post Merge: July 30, 2013, 02:38:46 pm
Also just quickly i wanted to ask if you were adding Phd flopper into Sharpshooter? Because i love that thing and it would be quite useful, plus after getting the 3 perks on Comosea theres not that much to try and work for so the more the merrier i think :) Mulekick, Whos who and tombstone wouldn't make much sense and would be useless but Stamin-up Deadshot and PhD Flopper would make sense in my opinion :)
Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 02:41:00 pm by Billybob217
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I think it would be cool if you added a low gravity feature into the UGX options, so when you shoot the zombies they go flying just like on moon and you jump higher. I don't know just a thought i had, would be cool though :)

Post Merge: July 30, 2013, 02:38:46 pm
Also just quickly i wanted to ask if you were adding Phd flopper into Sharpshooter? Because i love that thing and it would be quite useful, plus after getting the 3 perks on Comosea theres not that much to try and work for so the more the merrier i think :) Mulekick, Whos who and tombstone wouldn't make much sense and would be useless but Stamin-up Deadshot and PhD Flopper would make sense in my opinion :)
We probably won't as if the mapper wants to add low gravity he just has to set two dvars(not complicated). I don't know about PhD, it seems that its a way of damaging zombies without using your weapon which is the point of the gamemode so I'm guessing no.

Loading ...