Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Will UGX 1.1 have support for vibration for the Xbox 360 controller and the Xbox One when its driver will be released? Also, can you add an auto-aim setting for controllers? That's what I'm used to on console, and I think that it would be a good addition for zombies with a controller.
The PC release does not support vibration. I can't speculate on a controller that isn't even released for PC yet. No, I'm not going to delay beta/release just to add auto-aim.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
BioAftermath's Contact & Social LinksErneldBioAftermath
The PC release does not support vibration. I can't speculate on a controller that isn't even released for PC yet. No, I'm not going to delay beta/release just to add auto-aim.
Is there any chance of the addition of auto-aim for controllers in the final version?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Is there any chance of the addition of auto-aim for controllers in the final version?
No.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
No.
Well, thanks for UGX 1.1 anyway! Maybe UGX 1.2 might add some cools features like that. But that's a LONG way off. It would be awesome if they released mod tools for Black Ops 3 and UGX Mod 2.0 was released on that. I REALLY hope that Treyarch releases mod tools for BO3 because by the time that game comes out, WaW will be 7 years old. I feel like it's time for an upgrade to a better engine and better graphics.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Well, thanks for UGX 1.1 anyway! Maybe UGX 1.2 might add some cools features like that. But that's a LONG way off. It would be awesome if they released mod tools for Black Ops 3 and UGX Mod 2.0 was released on that. I REALLY hope that Treyarch releases mod tools for BO3 because by the time that game comes out, WaW will be 7 years old. I feel like it's time for an upgrade to a better engine and better graphics.
We've stated multiple times on the forums and on YouTube comments that UGX Mod v1.1 is the final update to the mod other than any required bugfix patches released shortly afterwords (ex. 1.1.1).

I'd put money on the fact that you will never see modtools released for a CoD game with Radiant included again. If it were going to happen it would have happened for BO1 by now. And without the possibility of maps there is no point in modding the newer CoD games.

We are moving on to bigger and better non-WaW things after v1.1 which we will announce when we are ready. That's all that I will say right now about the subject, so don't bother asking any questions about future projects yet.

Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
We've stated multiple times on the forums and on YouTube comments that UGX Mod v1.1 is the final update to the mod other than any required bugfix patches released shortly afterwords (ex. 1.1.1).

I'd put money on the fact that you will never see modtools released for a CoD game with Radiant included again. If it were going to happen it would have happened for BO1 by now. And without the possibility of maps there is no point in modding the newer CoD games.

We are moving on to bigger and better non-WaW things after v1.1 which we will announce when we are ready. That's all that I will say right now about the subject, so don't bother asking any questions about future projects yet.
I hate to be persistent about this, but will there be a way for me to add my own script to the preferences to be able to enable auto aim with the controller as well as a script for auto aim lock on to heads with Deadshot?

And IW said that there was a possibility for mod tools for Ghosts (I don't think that's going to happen), but I think that maybe if the community demands it enough, we could get mod tools for BO3.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I hate to be persistent about this, but will there be a way for me to add my own script to the preferences to be able to enable auto aim with the controller as well as a script for auto aim lock on to heads with Deadshot?

And IW said that there was a possibility for mod tools for Ghosts (I don't think that's going to happen), but I think that maybe if the community demands it enough, we could get mod tools for BO3.
Obviously if you write the script you can add it to your map just like any other script.

I felt that the only reason CoD5 had tools was because Treyarch felt like they had to respond to CoD4. Since then Actovision has seen how much custom maps hurt their DLC sales and put the devs' zombie maps to shame.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Obviously if you write the script you can add it to your map just like any other script.

I fell that the only reason CoD5 had tools was because Treyarch felt like they had to respond to CoD4. Since then Actovision has seen how much custom maps hurt their DLC sales and put the devs' zombie maps to shame.
No, I meant if I added the script to the preferences options on the UGX mod it self. So, for example, every time I download a map with UGX Mod 1.1, I add the script into the downloaded map and when I select the option for a controller, I will have auto-aim. Is that possible?

And I think that if there was a HUGE response from the community, then maybe Treyarch will consider adding the mod tools.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
No, I meant if I added the script to the preferences options on the UGX mod it self. So, for example, every time I download a map with UGX Mod 1.1, I add the script into the downloaded map and when I select the option for a controller, I will have auto-aim. Is that possible?
Yes.

And I think that if there was a HUGE response from the community, then maybe Treyarch will consider adding the mod tools.
And why would there be one?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Yes.
And why would there be one?
So I would just have to modify a script that enables auto aim and autom aim for headshots for deadshot daiquiri to be able to work with the preferences? And is there ANY way at all to add vibration?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
So I would just have to modify a script that enables auto aim and autom aim for headshots for deadshot daiquiri to be able to work with the preferences? And is there ANY way at all to add vibration?
Yes.
No.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
Yes.
No.
Thank you. One more question (I'm really sorry if I'm annoying you), is there a way to add that script in a way so that I works across all UGX 1.1 maps? I file location so that I will only need too add it once?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Thank you. One more question (I'm really sorry if I'm annoying you), is there a way to add that script in a way so that I works across all UGX 1.1 maps? I file location so that I will only need too add it once?
If you drop the script in an iwd in your mods folder it will load for all maps but unless you use an existing file name it won't load itself automatically.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I like cheese.
BioAftermath's Groups
If you drop the script in an iwd in your mods folder it will load for all maps but unless you use an existing file name it won't load itself automatically.
An existing file name as in a preference that you guys made? So I can just replace it with a preference that I wont use?And if so, is there a way to rename it so that it will come as any name I want it to be in the preferences menu?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
An existing file name as in a preference that you guys made? So I can just replace it with a preference that I wont use?And if so, is there a way to rename it so that it will come as any name I want it to be in the preferences menu?
No, that's not what I meant at all. I don't have time to be any more specific right now, my explaination was sufficient for an experienced modder to follow.

Loading ...