More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Panzer, LAW, and the Lake weren't that bad. War Machine and the ones I just mentioned are also pretty solid when PaP'ed (PHD makes them all the more better...). Springfield and SMR though... ugh.
Well, for World at War, it was seen as a troll, because you moved so slow, you could possibly down yourself by shooting it at a zombie, and the lake is a troll gun, although with PHD it's fine, but before PHD, in maps like Kino and Five, it was a Troll. The LAW is like the Panzer with how it worked, except, as you mentioned, PHD could remedy it.  And the war machine is still a troll weapon, until PAP'ed, as you mentioned.
So, long story short, these guns are trolly until PAP'ed, except the Springfield and SMR (although the Scoped Springfield in SOTDO was pretty beastly)
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
a weapon thats powerful but a risk to use is not a "troll" it requires "skill and strategy"

can we stop throwing the term "troll" around like it applies to anything with a negative side...

Loading ...