Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The world will always underestimate me...until i show them what my creativity is capable of.
Erthrock's Groups
Hi ive been trying everything but nothing seems to work, when i have my custom gun such as the ump45 or the commando i cant hear any sounds :( please tell me what im missing or how to fix it, do i need to include sounds in my zone file?

share/raw/sound/aliases/weapons.csv
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
# Fire Plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_fire_plr,,,weapons\commando\fire.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_plr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
# Fire Npc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_fire_npc,,,weapons\commando\fire.wav,,,WPN_SHOT_NPC,,,,,BUS_FX,,,wpn_cmn_shot_3p,,,,,500,5000,6000,,,,,,,3,oldest,-300,200,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,0.3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
# Foley,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_commando_hit,,,weapons\commando\foley\hit.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_mag_in,,,weapons\commando\foley\mag_in.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_mag_out,,,weapons\commando\foley\mag_out.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_commando_futz,,,weapons\commando\foley\futz.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

share/raw/sound/aliases/user_aliases.csv
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
test_sound,,,tst\test_sound.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,80,80,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_fire,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,35,40,50,400,401,,,,,10,oldest,2,oldest,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_fire_plr,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_fire_ub,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_fire_ub.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,35,40,50,400,401,,,,,10,oldest,2,oldest,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_fire_ub_plr,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_fire_ub.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_clipout,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_clipout.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_clipin,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_clipin.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ump45_reload,,,ricos\guns\ump45\ump45_reload.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_commando_hit,,,weapons\commando\foley\hit.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_mag_in,,,weapons\commando\foley\mag_in.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_mag_out,,,weapons\commando\foley\mag_out.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wpn_commando_futz,,,weapons\commando\foley\futz.wav,,,WPN_RELOAD_PLR,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Zone file
Code Snippet
Plaintext
>class,zm_mod_level
>group,modtools

xmodel,skybox_default_day
material,luts_t7_default

// BSP
col_map,maps/zm/zm_erthrock.d3dbsp
gfx_map,maps/zm/zm_erthrock.d3dbsp

//weapons
weapon,commando
weapon,ump45_zm
weapon,ump45_upgraded_zm
// Audio
sound,zm_erthrock

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_erthrock.gsc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_erthrock.csc

I have the sounds included on the weapon file so I dont understand what im doing wrong
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
nugget850's Groups
nugget850's Contact & Social Links
Have you included the sound aliases in the notetracks of the animations?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Why do you have two soundaliases with same entries?
Date Registered: 4 May 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
Have you included the sound aliases in the notetracks of the animations?
yes heres a screenshot as an example

Double Post Merge: November 04, 2016, 01:29:41 am
Why do you have two soundaliases with same entries?
one tutorial said to put it user_aliases the other said make a new one, so i just included both, but the ump45 is only in one  and it still wont work
Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:29:41 am by Erthrock

Loading ...