UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Trying to install UGX Mod Standalone 1.1 Errors need help!

broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by CostasYT
Date Registered: 16 June 2020
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
CostasYT's Groups
CostasYT's Contact & Social Linkscostas.71Costas_YTitzfireopticCostas
this is the guide i was using to install it: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/UGX+Mod+Standalone+v1.0.3+Manual+Installation#UGXModStandalonev1.0.3ManualInstallation-FortheFirstTime

I got up to the compiling part and stopped, i then compiled my map to try test it and it showed the alien text mentioned in the troubleshooting portion at the bottom of the guide, i couldnt move or do anything except use console and press esc to more alien language, also the rounds didnt start. I'm not proud to say it but everyone starts somewhere and im a massive noob at map making, i just got into it with a friend and want to produce it well and carry on making others. Can anyone tell me what i've messed up here, literally any insight will help at this point cheers.

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2020, 03:45:05 pm
edit. After I got the alien language i checked the troubleshooting part of the guide and went through and completed every task correctly im pretty sure so idk whats happening....
Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 03:45:05 pm by CostasYT
Date Registered: 16 June 2020
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
CostasYT's Groups
CostasYT's Contact & Social Linkscostas.71Costas_YTitzfireopticCostas
I have fixed this issue now, if anyone has a similar problem reply to this or pm me and i'l try to help you with what worked and didn't work for me :)

Cheers.

Loading ...