UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Solved: Unlit Texture Scroll? (it's already unlit lol woops)

broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ProGamerzFTW
Date Registered: 10 October 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I'm trying to figure out how to make a scrolling sort of gradient texture but when I use sub layer scrolling, it looses it's transparency. Is it possible to make it keep it's transparency/alpha data?
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:17:37 am by ProGamerzFTW
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I'm trying to figure out how to make a scrolling sort of gradient texture but when I use sub layer scrolling, it looses it's transparency. Is it possible to make it keep it's transparency/alpha data?

Have you watched this vid from Quzz20:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzmGUtFn30
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:25:38 am by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Have you watched this vid from Quzz20:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzmGUtFn30

I know how to do it, but if you notice in his video his picture had a transparent backround, but ingame it's not transparent and instead white. I was wondering if I could keep the transparency.

However I have found a workaround the suits my needs,but I got another question, is there any way, at all, to have the texture sort of glow (unlit) with a sub scrolling texture?
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:45:27 am by ProGamerzFTW
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I know how to do it, but if you notice in his video his picture had a transparent backround, but ingame it's not transparent and instead white. I was wondering if I could keep the transparency.

However I have found a workaround the suits my needs,but I got another question, is there any way, at all, to have the texture sort of glow (unlit) with a sub scrolling texture?

Oh okay, I tried to make it transparent once and it didn't work, but was hoping you saw something from the vid I didn't maybe. was trying to make electricity in a glass tube, I think it made it black when I tried, if I remember correctly.
Don't know about unlit, would doubt it, but don't know.

Marked as best answer by ProGamerzFTW 9 years ago
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000

sub layer is unlit anyway by default

but unlit doesnt technically mean to "glow", it means its not effected by any lighting ever, so will always appear the way the image used in the material does in a image viewer, regardless of lightsources, or a lack thereof nearby
Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:09:17 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ProGamerzFTW's Groups
Yeah I just remember that, but it sort of gives it the illusion of glowing when in somewhere dark. :p

Loading ...