My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hello guys,
I just ported the viewhands from black ops 1 (viewmodel_usa_pow_arms), but when I use them in game, some meshes get invisible and the Hidetags don't work. Here are some pics:
Picture with the standard CoD5 viewhands:

Picture with ported Black Ops 1 viewhands:

Somebody help please!?

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:11:59 pm by lukkie1998
Marked as best answer by Lukkie1998 10 years ago
broken avatar :(
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
that happens when you use viewhands from cod4(bo1 hands from cgf factory are still cod 4 viewhands) they screw the hide tags, you use trem guide on how to set the hide tags or look in the weapon file of the m16 and search for hands model. it will be something like hands_no_model and replace that name with the name of your viehands.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Look in the weapon file of the m16 and search for hands model. it will be something like hands_no_model and replace that name with the name of your viehands.
Thanks jj, this worked. But how does it come that normal CoD5 weapons aren't affected by the viewhands? The colt isn't screwed up.

Lukkie1998
drago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Thanks jj, this worked. But how does it come that normal CoD5 weapons aren't affected by the viewhands? The colt isn't screwed up.

Lukkie1998
be happy x) hah just mark the best answer for people with same problem to know the fix. and that has a simple explanation....cod 5 weapons are also affected but... zombieweapons dont have any attatchments lol look in ass viewer and the weapon model used for zombies doesnt have any attatchment so the weapon file doesnt has any hide-tags. so basically theres nothing to screw up  :)
Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:17:30 pm by jjbradman
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
be happy x) hah just mark the best answer for people with same problem to know the fix. and that has a simple explanation....cod 5 weapons are also affected but... zombieweapons dont have any attatchments lol look in ass viewer and the weapon model used for zombies doesnt have any attatchment so the weapon file doesnt has any hide-tags. so basically theres nothing to screw up  :)
Thanks, I'll mark your answer as best answer. Thanks!!!

Lukkie1998
drago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More