Date Registered: 25 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jacob_jub's Groups
jacob_jub's Contact & Social Links
I have a problem when using the weapon editor. After i saved it and i double checked that it saved it wont show up in game. I followed the instructions to a key but nothing is showing up.
broken avatar :(
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Did you add the weapon-files to your mod and did you check them on the Launcher before compiling your mod?
Date Registered: 25 August 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
jacob_jub's Groups
jacob_jub's Contact & Social Links
I didnt add them to any mod the first time i just left them in the raw/weapons/mp folder.  The second time i added them to the iwd file of the mod.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Save the changed weaponfile in COD5ROOT\mods\MODNAME\weapons\sp\. Then open Launcher, select your mod, tick build .iwd and build mod.ff Fastfile, tick your weapons\sp\ folder (and of course the weaponfile itself) in the IWD builder (the IWD file list) and build your mod TWICE!!! (Or you have to close launcherand reopen it again. Launcher has this weird problem where compiling once wouldn't work).
Also, make sure (if it's a weapon which is not in WaW zombies) to add it to your mod.csv.

Add it in this format:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon,sp\WEAPONFILENAME

Lukkie1998

Loading ...