Date Registered: 29 September 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kiklorigine's Groups
kiklorigine's Contact & Social Links
hello everyone.I recently created a zombie map on Radiant for COD5 but when i try to launch it in game it gave me this error "could not find file script (mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes)" if someone could help me to fix this problem..Thanks.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 October 2014
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
SilentR9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
SilentR9's Contact & Social LinksDavidarretDavidarretSilentR9DavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarret
hello everyone.I recently created a zombie map on Radiant for COD5 but when i try to launch it in game it gave me this error "could not find file script (mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes)" if someone could help me to fix this problem..Thanks.
Download the file "http://www.mediafire.com/file/us2w30a0xslp69f/nazi_zombie_heroes.zip/file"

Unzip and add the 2 files in there to /root/raw/mptypes

Should fix!

Also Put both files in in "root/mods/mapname/maps"

then in Launcher make sure when your compiling on the "mod builder" Tab in Launcher make sure you select the .gsc file and .csv in the checkbox list on the right

Compile and play!
Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:28:10 am by SilentR9
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
^ is NOT the fix

Your getting these errors because you did not install the patches and updates for mod tools correctly. Fixing the error, just means you will get "another error" from the "next" set of files that are missing

Reinstall the mod tools - and this time do it "correctly"
Date Registered: 24 October 2014
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
SilentR9's Groups
SilentR9's Contact & Social LinksDavidarretDavidarretSilentR9DavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarretDavidarret
^ is NOT the fix

Your getting these errors because you did not install the patches and updates for mod tools correctly. Fixing the error, just means you will get "another error" from the "next" set of files that are missing

Reinstall the mod tools - and this time do it "correctly"
 Harry what happened to you. ive tried to get in contact with you adn everyone said you were gone forever?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
busy
Date Registered: 18 February 2018
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
lol
Swag_Chesse_xo1's Contact & Social Linkso0JayWolf0oLordSpaceCat
Date Registered: 29 September 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kiklorigine's Groups
kiklorigine's Contact & Social Links
thanks for reply's guys! i'v gived up after seeing that i was not able to play custom maps in others maps when i finally fixed this error.when i have fixed my error i saw a lot of error just like what harry was saying.So i decided to delete everythings and reinstall everything.I'll probably retry later but not for the moment. Thank you anyway!(sorry for my bad english.I'm french)

Loading ...