Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I've noticed on many Ghosts weapons I've ported, most the weapon seems to be rather...dark...here's the SVU for example:

As you can see, it is rather dark, however if I look slightly away from any Primary Light it looks fine:

Here's the PDW-57 for comparison:

As you can see, it looks fine. I haven't converted the SVU, CBJ, etc. any different, which makes me believe it has something to do with the model, I've tried changing assman settings, reversing normals, etc. but no avail. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this dreary weapon. :P
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Try make the col image unlit. Just the col.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Try make the col image unlit. Just the col.

Didn't really do much, here's a pic of asset viewer (looks same in-game, asset viewer gives better view):

Marked as best answer by Scobalula 8 years ago
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Forgot to reply, but I fixed this. Seems normal maps provided with guns from Ghosts (and possibly AW) are a bit brighter than ones I compared to let's say, the PDW or others exported with Lime32.

My fix was to lower brightness just enough for it to look on par with the others, and the guns looked fine after that. :)
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Forgot to reply, but I fixed this. Seems normal maps provided with guns from Ghosts (and possibly AW) are a bit brighter than ones I compared to let's say, the PDW or others exported with Lime32.

My fix was to lower brightness just enough for it to look on par with the others, and the guns looked fine after that. :)
Just out of curiosity, were you able to get the anims from ghosts or did you make them yourself? Because I want to port ghosts weapons, but I dont feel like having to animate them myself.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Just out of curiosity, were you able to get the anims from ghosts or did you make them yourself? Because I want to port ghosts weapons, but I dont feel like having to animate them myself.

Tom added support to Lemon for Ghosts in 1.423 about a month ago.
Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:26:38 am by Scobalula
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It's my hobby
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Tom added support to Lemon for Ghosts in 1.423 about a month ago.
Wow i didnt know that, I actually might 'get' ghosts for the sake of ripping assets lol
Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:19:41 pm by FinalKill9175

Loading ...