Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Pretty much? I can't get custom sounds working, nor will ModSound work.

Now I'll get descriptive; I was originally trying to get custom "stings" (when you buy the perk sound) to work, I tried porting the ones from MOTD as a test, putting the file in my sounds with the same name as the alias' file did not work.

So I decided to created a new alias for my new file and change it in _zombiemode_perks.gsc, and as you guessed didn't work.

Then I found this: http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Custom_Sound

I followed everything to a tee, exporting through Audacity, alias, mod.cv etc.

However after I tried to run MODSound (Build Sounds) it spits this at me:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
---------------------------
Errors

FILES: 17960
UPDATED: 4
ERRORS: 20014
----------------------------

And no sound file is made in raw\sounds\ where I expect it to be as the tutorial states.

And now I'm hear with you.  :-\

If you need any more info please ask, I hope you will be able to assist me.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Stupid, but it works.
X0master's Groups
X0master's Contact & Social LinksslayerbeastWar_gunner12YubLannights35
the build sounds errors thing is normal usually. maybe check your soundaliases again? 
Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:49:08 am by X0master
Marked as best answer by Scobalula 9 years ago
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
errors under sound mod builder are normal

For those kind of sounds, (the perk stings) you just need to use that black ops 2 sound studio to export them, then open them in audacity, export them as .wav (should already be wav but for some reason they never work until reexported, think thats a bug with sound studio), place them in your raw/sounds somewhere and add it to your alias

Recompile your map and that should be all
Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:58:23 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
If you made a new alias and linked it to the path correctly and such , and modsound didn't copy your wav to raw, copy it manually there to the same path then compile your map and see if it works then. If not then try copying to the same alias path in your mapname mods folder, tick it in build mod and see if it works.
Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:54:25 am by sevengpluke
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
errors under sound mod builder are normal

For those kind of sounds, (the perk stings) you just need to use that black ops 2 sound studio to export them, then open them in audacity, export them as .wav (should already be wav but for some reason they never work until reexported, think thats a bug with sound studio), place them in your raw/sounds somewhere and add it to your alias

Recompile your map and that should be all

It didn't work for me but I still think I am doing something wrong when exporting it or soundalias, I think your info is still correct so I am marking this as best. :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you can try messing around using my alias. I remember i had similar problems at one point

Loading ...