or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZE~Skullcrusher

RK5 is just B23R reskinned XDDD
8 years ago
I just tried and nope still version # and cod in console...it loads mod, but crashes when launching to enter game :(

isn't this no disk exe. the land version they speak of though? cause like I said above I don't use my disk anymore its a codwaw coffee coaster now..lol
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4zbkujo7r1slr2k/CoDWaW+CREATED+BY+JONATHANXRAY.rar
just saying........or asking ::)

never mind I found a newer lanfix exe. and it works now thanks though so anyone with a disk don't use the one I had b4. this one works
http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/PNwcwMmJy0

I downloaded the second link you sent Novadex but the game actually still displays 1.7 and some other numbers.Must i do anything else?

Double Post Merge: November 28, 2015, 07:47:14 am
oh btw Midget the T4M mediafire link doesnt work for me.It has an authorizing captcha error where it doesnt appear
8 years ago
I cant download the map.It says decryption key needed and mediafire just doesnt wanna work :P
8 years ago
The HUD is too much to the left for some reason
8 years ago
As soon as i get into this map i bet its gonna lag my PC to death from the textures and graphics XD
8 years ago
Maybe add some more BO3 guns?
8 years ago
Stevie is there a possibility that you would update Industrial Estate with BO3 guns too? (please dont have T4M as i cant run any maps with it)
8 years ago
This map is a very good one but i have some problems with it.I play this map coop with 1 person just to know. So here are the problems:
When the PAP drop appears only i can get it not both
We cannot get the Raygun or the Thundergun out of the box i can guarantee
The dogs are too OP for the first time in my life

Overall great map but if you could fix these it would be perfect 8/10
8 years ago
Why did you remove the pentagon thief? He was a very cool boss
8 years ago
I love this map but it is SO laggy :(
8 years ago
Very good map Stevie.Only had 2 problems with it: The map is VERY laggy and VERY hard ;)
8 years ago
Do you plan on using BO3 weapons?
8 years ago
When will this be out?
9 years ago
Hopr the papd guns will have papd sounds at the next update  ;)
9 years ago
I have the CD key version of WAW and i cant play this map pls help me fix it this map looks cool
9 years ago
Loading ...