or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZE~Skullcrusher

Cant DL the map from Mediafire cause it requires authorization but nothing appears on my screen. Pls use another download site(Gamefront,Mega,Google Drive)
8 years ago
Just finished playing.Pretty easy map but it was fun. I liked the elemental pap and the weapons design. What i didnt like is that the map was pretty small and there wasnt much to do but thats just me.Anyway great map. BTW the first time i got a message saying something like: missing...jumpscare (i dont remember the full message). Are there any jumpscares in the map or did the game want to screw with my head?
8 years ago
I hate the panzar soldat so much.Too OP. Pentagon thief was better in my opinion. Maybe put a link for the 1.0 version?
8 years ago
how can you have 4k points on round 187 if when im on round 20 i have over 200k points?

Double Post Merge: December 06, 2015, 07:43:56 pm
Runnin by Adam Lambert?

I had the same question too. Let me give some backstory to this picture. Before I took the picture i downed and thats why you see me only having 2 perks. I had LOTS of points before that happened. But as soon as i got up for some reason my points fell back to 0. I dont know if that is a map bug or if it just randomly happened but thats all.
8 years ago
Managed to install the map. I dont know exactly what i did but i deleted some mods in my folder.Is there supposed to be a limit to the mods?
8 years ago

Double Post Merge: December 06, 2015, 04:14:09 pm
How much physical RAM do you have?
I have 4GBs but this has happened for the first time.After this first time though i cant install ANY maps from installers  :poker:
8 years ago
Well the image didnt appear so here is my screenshot http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=569179781
8 years ago
Went to round 187 on this map. Dont know how to add the picture here to prove it  :facepalm:
8 years ago
Looks amazing.Just dont make it each kill giving 4 XP like the old one. Maybe giving 20 per kill and 40 per headshot?
8 years ago
Same issue here. Temporarily removing the t4m mod fixed it for me.

I dont even have T4M installed. I just can install it from the .exe program cause it just freezes my PC
8 years ago
For some reason i cant install this version.Every time i run the launcher then my PC freezes.This is the first time that somethign like this happens :P
8 years ago
ZE GERMAN NEEDS ZE UPDATE XDDD  :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
8 years ago
Thx Scobalula
8 years ago
As it is in BO3 too. :please: And by 'reskinned' I guess you mean shares the same anims and nothing else? ::)

Yes Stevie thank you XD
8 years ago
Loading ...