or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ZE~Skullcrusher

Hmm, that's odd... It resides very similarly in terms of location to the first door trigger. You may want to check again and ensure the liability of your comment. Plenty of other users have been able to at least reach the grounds, some even having won the map in its entirety.

I finally found where the rooms are after 2 hours of searching with my friend.Anyway the map is good but the fact that Speed Cola isnt in the map(only from the wunderfizz) isnt the best thing. i give a 8/10  ;)
8 years ago
Amazing map I love it  :rainbow:
8 years ago
I really wanna like this map but the guns are the only good thing i can see. I do not like a map where i can not find the SECOND door. THe first was on the ground and the second one just doesnt exist.Somebody should make a guide on how to play this and where the doors are otherwise its unplayable  :P

Map Score: 4/10 for good weapons ONLY ( Until somebody tells me where that door is XD)
8 years ago
Very nice map keep up the good work ;)

EDIT: I played the map on a PC but when i try to downloadit at my laptop from mediafire it bugs.Can you add a MEGA link?
9 years ago
Amazing map but 1 question Why doesthe second player look like the guy from Manhunt?  :o
9 years ago
This map is very nice and for a first map i have to give you a credit.The wall weapons are overpowered so until i make the box i use the MK14.I only dont like 1 thing: the fact that i have to run the whole map to get to the small house(with jugg inside) to get to the box. I hit the box 5 times and then it likes trolling me and appers a mile away. Anyways very nice map i am giving it a 8.5/10  :nyan:
9 years ago
Im so hyped about this map  :rainbow:
9 years ago
Amazing map I like it a lot.I hope you will make more maps like this with more guns ;)  :rainbow:
9 years ago
Please put a MEGA link or a Google Drive link.The Mediafire link has an error with the captcha and i cant download the map  :'(

9 years ago
THis map looks amazing but i cant download it due to Mediafire not showing the captcha  :-\.Can you maybe put a MEGA link or a Google Drive?
9 years ago
The map is nice but i dont like maps that dont have modern weapons sorry buddy  :poker:
9 years ago
Loading ...