Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 02:38:14 am

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
WilhelmWulf
Thanks, I had to try a few different times, but I've gotten the trap to work; I later removed it after a few plays and it felt like it made the level too easy.  And I was a little disappointed that there are only two lights that work with the power, neither of which I wanted.

I'm jus...
11 years ago
Thanks Phil,

I had been through most all of my level name stuff looking for it.

Can some one point me toward a tutorial on how to build the electric traps, and lights that come on with the power?  Every time I think I find one, the section is blank.

Thanks...
11 years ago
Very cool, thank you for that.

Though, I still can't seem to fix the problem with my fog.  Is there a setting for it somewhere other than in my map.gsc?
11 years ago
Sorry for the double post, but I figured out what's wrong.

It turns out I set up the zones in my gsc wrong.  When I first set it up, I didn't really understand the way it worked, but I've read a little more on it, and set it up to get all the spawns working when they're supposed to:<...
11 years ago
I see.  But I'm still having a problem where zombies in zone2 are spawning when I've opened zone3, 4 and 5, even if zone2 isn't open.  I'm fairly certain that I've got the radiant work set up right, and you've seen my .gsc

I'm just frustrated that I don't understand whats wrong....
11 years ago
Is there any real disadvantage to linking the zombie spawners to the door instead of the zone?  And just have the zone deal with the Dog Spawns?

As in having the line go from the door to the spawners, rather than from the info_volume?  That was the way I was doing it before I ha...
11 years ago

Signature

Theory is when you know how to do it, but it doesn't work.

Practice is when everything works, but you're not sure how.

I combine Theory and Practice...  Nothing works, and I don't know why.
Loading ...