or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - timelordalex

cool map
Best Kino der toten ReMake

-Easy ones

Replace the starting Pistol with the default pistol (it's already in game you don't need to port)
Put an Cod 4 m14 up stairs on the wall like the Real KDT (UGX already contain this)
Replace the Desart Eagle near from the JuggerPerk with an BowieKnife (it's already in game you don't need to port)
Replace the G36C with mp40 (it's already in game you don't need to port)
Replace the xm8 near of the power switch with M16A4 (UGX already contain this)
((Don't know if you but an Ak74u at the alley or not)))(UGX already contain this)

Set the doors on their really prices

Set a traps (electric ones)

-Hard ones

Fix the down stairs door

Add a sound for the teleporter linking an teleporting

Make the mystery box place random

Make the zombies stand it the middle of theater when the player teleport

and the hard ones wont be finished  :lol:
i wish you the luck
Try what you can to make the map like the real kino der untoten :)

whats the point in trying to get it exactly like the original? the idea of many re-makes is to fix up and improve the fails made by 3ARC, the guns shouldnt change either, its nice to have a mix up (AK74u is in the alley), the only things i agree on are setting doors to the real Kino prices (or at least cheaper than what they are now) as this is a real pain for when playing solo, as soon as you got enough for the 2k door your outta money again and its pathetic, as you dont get a chance to build up points for a while, i think the mystery box should be in a stationary location, be it the power room or wherever and actually since all the stock WaW maps had the box in a stationary location all the time, random locations werent implemented till BO, so it may not be possible, correct me if im wrong though, i hope he does update this map with v1.1 as then we'll have more perks and guns and may persuade me to play it again, as right now its not that different from the BO kino, and i've never liked Kino based on the easiness in it and nothing to do but i may play it more if its updated
11 years ago
You have all the time in the world to go grab your tombstone.

pheww  thank god
11 years ago
It's a menial feature considering it only saves you a couple seconds of waiting but I'll see what I can do.

do you have a longer time than a minute to get your tombstone? that was the biggest fail of it in Tranzit, if you dont spawn near it, then it is a waste of money as you wont be able to get it
11 years ago
I would hope  :poker:

cool reassuring lol

Post Merge: May 24, 2013, 10:48:58 pm
do you think electric cherry would be a possibility in a future update?, i understand not v1.1, it wouldnt bother me either way as im not that fond of it anyway but just wandering
11 years ago
We're looking at a couple weeks minimum in my opinion. We have a list of bugfixes for both the mod and for Comosea, plus gamemodes take a lot of testing and time.

Cool you think it'll be released by July?
11 years ago
There isn't.

Really? Nice job! Really excited for not just the mod but comosea as well now, is it imminent?
11 years ago
Yes I prevented you from being able to have both. I actually coded it so that they worked together but later I learned that you weren't supposed to have both  ;D
I've played Tranzit but that doesn't help much, haha. Thanks.

so youve shown all these cool perks, im waiting for your post that says theres a 4 perk limit
11 years ago
Thunderguns should still limit to one. Zombies is still supposed to be a challenge.

true true and i like challenges but everyone rocking around with terminator thunderguns is pure ownage
11 years ago
What do you want?! The thundergun is overpowered. Hey UGX Team, make a perk called Thunder of the Gods and anytime that zombies get within 5 feet of you they just die, huh, that would be fun, right? Oh, and the perk is in the starting area and doesn't need the power to be on to get it...and it's free.

so wonder weapons are meant to be OP and fun and zombies should be fun, all im saying

Post Merge: May 24, 2013, 06:58:23 pm
That sounds really annoying.
Tombstone has been finished since you saw the screenshot. I haven't gotten around to making a video yet because it requires a co-op game to test. The video will probably be done tomorrow.

it doesnt play loudly, its rather quiet, its not massively annoying albeit its not required - oh so we have tombstone and whos who so we have choice, but surely we cant be able to buy both
11 years ago
wasnt there a screenshot of tombstone somewhere - im guessing that idea was scrapped?
11 years ago
just a thing i thought of, with sharing is caring couldnt someone drop say a thundergun, a gun that cant be given to two people, then go to the box and get another one then have a friend pick up the old one, then they both have one

i dont see the issue of 2 thunderguns, 2 winters howls are possible soooooo

Post Merge: May 24, 2013, 06:45:26 pm
Will-do. Apparently there is some chanting noise that plays while you're in Who's Who?

yeah your vision is blurred and you constantly hear the 'Who's Who' from the jingle until you revive yourself - though its not necessary as it caused many glitches on Die Rise, where it may not go away
11 years ago
That's interesting, I've never heard that (and I haven't played BO2 zombies). I'll confirm this and if it needs to be added I will add it :)

yeah hes right anything you buy in whos who life is refunded if you revive yourself
11 years ago
I thought this was an old map? I've seen people play it? Or was it just a beta?

yeah this is available as a beta der riese style map but will at some point be released for ugx
11 years ago
Man, the QED would've been awesome.

I know right, so many possibilities
11 years ago
ok thats fine add codnick98 on w@w and nickst98 on steam

I'll add you on WaW, but on steam you may have to add me, it doesnt let me add people on steam

my name on steam is either timelordalex or timelordalex1 - try both of them
11 years ago
Loading ...