or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - timelordalex

i have skype - basically when in lobby i can use steam chat/skype but when in map the default chat on the game
11 years ago
damn i have retail WaW - steam aint integrated i can access steam chat whilst in lobby can hop in and out but not while playing a map
11 years ago
No, I'm adding more than just v1.1 to the next Comosea update so it will take longer.

oh well i guess the more the merrier, how long till the next mod version comes out?
11 years ago
v1.1 you mean? Yes.

yeah i meant that, will it come out the same time as the mod releases
11 years ago
will comosea be updated with ugx mod 1.2?
11 years ago
If he were to update it to UGX Mod v1.1 when available, it could have black ops perks :)

oh tease
11 years ago
looking forward to new mod - is it possible to include fire sale in classic? as it belongs in there in the black ops. And is it possible to have something like the gersch device and/or QED
11 years ago
awesome but as spiderbite said it should've featured black ops perks. Now a Five remake would be awesome
11 years ago
awesome man, is it near release?
11 years ago
Worst map ever

(Image removed from quote.)

da fuq how do you know its not out yet, the screenshots look awesome
11 years ago
always been interested in the bermuda triangle, this will be fun
11 years ago
now this looks sick, gonna try this out
11 years ago
oh its just it is on zombie modding aswell with download so i assumed with the updated description it was done, so i re-downloaded it
11 years ago
 keep getting errors on round 3 (ish time) kicking all of us when trying to play coop
11 years ago
is it done? like final release or still testing?
11 years ago
Loading ...