or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - timelordalex

Well a decent amount of bug fixes might change your opinion a little bit.

assuming he will update the map
11 years ago
How many fuel cans can you find? I'm stuck at two  :'(. But still, great map!

there are 4, me and my friend had 3 (and im guessing you cant fuel boat till all 4) but we died before we looked for 4

Post Merge: June 08, 2013, 10:03:54 am
Only reason why it's so big is the bik file it 50mbs :/

Post Merge: June 08, 2013, 03:57:00 am
Ill be just fixing up things that aren't working properly. And need to fix the Easter egg ending for coop.

So link will be down for a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience people.

didnt take me long to download it, will you update it with v1.1 when it releases?
11 years ago
It is a one room map, with a lot of open area, need a little challenge ;)

yeah sorry just played it, meant to be a fun map i assume, but has various bugs in coop, with other players gun appearing on screen, map isnt done yet
11 years ago
Wells there's the problem.

im just asking for an alternative download method most maps have two ways
11 years ago
darn, why runners from start?
11 years ago

Mega is easier to use. Haha

my friend cant use mega he said it keeps on giving him ads and freezing up IE, needs gamefront or media
11 years ago
gamefront link?
11 years ago
downloading now
11 years ago
and one more thing I though to add blops and blops 2 perks and guns I though I needed both games and a program called maya or lime?? but if not I would love blop weapons and perks!!!!

i dont think its necessary to have both games to implement the perks (weapons is different) from v1.1 when it releases
11 years ago
good progress mate, id imagine this is far off yet, but you should implement v1.1 in the map when it releases, then you can add the BO1 perks, and you can put DT, and all the BO2 perks where you please
11 years ago
Part 2 is Emerald City.  Its in progress now ;)

Post Merge: June 01, 2013, 03:24:24 pm
Part 2 is in Emerald City.  It is in progress now :)

will this map be updated with v1.1 and part 2 feature it?
11 years ago
You're assuming too much. We don't copy 3arch's crappy upgraded guns, and we can give it as much ammo as we want...

ohh then it might be a little better then
11 years ago
It might, right now I consider that a waste of a sound slot in the mod.

why the S-12, out of all the BO2 guns? - i hate it UP and no ammo
11 years ago
I made this map for a friend, so it's kinda like a request. Nothing to do with skills, lol xD
I just like making random mods for different games. Yep, I am a 3D modeler.

I see your point SajeOne, original Kino der toten is the reason why my map is popular, oh UGX mod as well.

Everybody else you're all welcome :)
I might update it when I'm back to modding ;)

it could become a very good map if you update it with v1.1 when it releases, phd down the stairs
11 years ago
Honestly I think the only reason that someone should make a re-make of a map is to test their skills with the editor vs. the treyarch mappers. A good way to watch yourself improve over time. Other then that I think its useless to make them as first there is no originality as the layout is all done for you, The map is already popular so its like getting a popular youtube channel off of uploaded music from others. For the people that do not eat it up just complain about the smallest  details of the map which is pretty ridiculous if I do say so myself. In my opinion what makes a good mapper is someone who can take an idea/topic that doesn't already have a fan base(minecraft, mega man(yes that was me -_-)) and make a really interesting map that people enjoy. Anyway just my little rant I guess, no offence to you A-Grand, I did enjoy the map and did enjoy your others :)

agreed, i wish someone if not myself could make a doctor who based zombies map be it set in the tardis or wherever that would be the best map ever, but i wouldnt know where to begin nor have the time to make a map
11 years ago
Loading ...