or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - thezombieproject

You have inspired me to make my own custom zombies maps. But I learned that my computer isn't good enough to support it. :(  You are awesome.  What other features do you intend to include?  ETA?

thanks man, I will be updating the description with any new features i plan on adding. Also i want to keep some ideas and features to myself for now. 

- TZP
9 years ago
DOWNLOAD  does not work!
9 years ago
Update - 6/9/15 - Map Layout Finished and Started Detailing In Lab Area.
9 years ago
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but what happened to your other maps?
i trashed my first map hell house i finished that one but to be honest its a first map so its not that great. i decided not to release it. I finished my second map "Rucker Park" i plan on releasing this one on a specific day this summer.
9 years ago
love the map look good and love the pic of the map cp up the good work

thanks dude, I put lots of work into this.
9 years ago
is there a buyable Ending

9 years ago
HEY
So in the video somehow in the box your using the ppsh viewmodel as worldmodel :lol:

You didnt notice that?
The beat in the video is pretty hard though ;)

-TZP
9 years ago
maps looking awesome , I hope you take me and makecents up on our offer to make a map together.looking forward to working with you

The more minds the better! yea im down, what kind of map did u have in mind and when do u plan on starting?
check your pm's
9 years ago
Didnt know that, that this pic is from ur map   :-X

i didnt even notice that pic was there thanks for letting me know i removed it and updated with some new ones.
9 years ago
im not to bothered about buildings and alleyways, its just that in the main area thats got a lot of grass models for the intro that i need portaled.

So Stevie, are you saying i should add walls around the main area and texture them with caulk then portal them like rooms?

Portaling can be very tricky in your case. I always found it harder to portal a map after its mapped. I know u just learn but in the future always portal as your mapping. Make a room portal it, test the portal for errors and if all is good then make the next room. Thats what i did with Atlas Labs. If u need help message me on steam and ill take a look for u.
9 years ago
i like the look of this so far
9 years ago
this is looking good keep it up
9 years ago
2:04 that looks like the red room from 50 shades. All u need is a few wips, chains and strap ons.  :troll:
9 years ago
Loading ...