or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - thezombieproject

oh joy, another map with broken ported weapons, and the thompson named after spider. I think ill give this map a pass, thank you

I agree i dont play or upload any maps that has a giant NGT logo. If mappers decide to put NGT logos on there map to enter there contest they should make it so the logo isnt there when others play the map. ive seen this done on a few maps and thought is was a good idea. Also (to map maker) some sounds are to quite to fix this quick just open the sound in audacity turn the sound up and save it. Thats the simple way fixing it.

-
TheZombieProjectCOD
10 years ago
sorry link is back

Post Merge: June 26, 2014, 03:36:58 am
which elevator glitch? and the avogadro fx dies after some time(lil bit long) if you mean the one in staminup it has one in and one out but it glitched but that was the only waw y found for zombies to get up and down :/
about eye fx i used the treyach commented out lines if you have a fix it for it then tell me.
also im getting tired of explaining that theres an image limit(missing textures)

ok downloaded a the new one and i dont see the difference i still have all the same issues.   seems like u only fixed spider's issue and re posted it idk
also u said your getting tired of explaining that theres an image limit(missing textures). Then u should  say that in the posting.  People dont have time to read 5 - 6 pages of comments. I have this same issue on my map (image limit) and i was able to fix it and it works fine now and if u cant fix it then remove some models or ask for help its better then seeing white!!!

What I DID TO FIX image limit on my map was - i opened up the some models i ported in asset manager and got rid of the normal map
i also gave all those models a basic spec map image so they all have the same spec map image. I barley noticed a difference ingame and that fixed the limit issue! You dont have to do this on all models just some till it fixes the issue.

now the elevator glitch i found!
if u call the elevator the door opens and if u dont get in the elevator in time the door closes and u are able to walk through the closed door and walk around the walls
heres a pic

10 years ago
played for 10 minutes and found about 20 issues with this map. just some things i noticed
missing textures
no clipping on lots of stuff.
*A BAD Elevator GLITCH*
No sounds on some guns,
Eye Fx Dont disappear after killing some zombies.
fx on boss  doesn't disappear after killing him.
the traverse is pointing the wrong way in one of the windows,
the glass in 2 of the first room areas not up against the wall theres a big space between glass and the wall,
and more i dont have time to list them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good looking map can tell there was alot of work put into it just wish it was properly finished and tested.
if u need more details on some of these issues i found so u can fix them just ask
10 years ago
Yeah, it works :D

Also, not that it matters or anything, but you said here that you reached 60,000 subs...on your channel it says 58,783 ???

Despite that, it still seems close enough though xD

Congrats on making it this far though
thank you and
by the time the maps done ill have well over 60k so like i said i decided to make a map for  60k!!! not that it matters but in case your wondering what i ment 8)
10 years ago
Off-topic, but I clicked on your YT channel page on your UGX profile and YT says that your channel doesn't exist...

Thanks for letting me know! I fixed it but if it still doesnt work theres the link!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZombieProjectCOD
10 years ago
*WORK IN PROGRESS*
Here Is a little peak at a few areas of my map TZP's Hellhouse only about 50% done still need to detail the shit out of it! I decided to make this map for reaching 60,000 SUBSCRIBERS on youtube. My plan was to make only one map but ive i learned so much and i enjoy mapping so much that i decided to make several maps in the past 2 months but this is my main project i havent released any maps yet but i am maybe going to release this one first when its finished.

****Also im not the best at scripting i like to think my skills lie in porting weapons and models. so if someone would like to help with this project let me know better yet friend me on steam: TheZombieProjectCOD

****This map is not a remake of Buried*** its more like a buried style map with my touch to it! ***********

In this map i will have loads of stuff heres a list of some of that stuff i have done and what i need to have done!!!

1. I have the hillbilly from buried as a boss on my map but hes way to big i might remove him unless some1 know hows to make a boss stay in 1 area or zone!
2. All Custom Weapons (Done)
3. bo1 and bo2 Wonder Weapons - (Done)
4. Jet Planes! (Done)
5. Black Ops Chopper Gunner (Done)
6. Motd Mysterbox With Sounds (Done)
7. 10 step easter egg (70% done need a few more this scripted)
8. Custom buyable ending (Done)
9. 11 perks (Done)
10. wonderfizz (Done)
11. Origins or Buried Characters not sure what ones im going to do yet!
12. custom models (Done)
13. Mostly All Custom Textures (Done)
14. Animated Pack a Punch Camo! (Done
15. 3 different kinds of Buildables (Done)
16. Buildable weapon chalk with sounds like buried
17. Moving ghost / witch lady from buried in windows
19. Custom Hud
And More!!!!

****Now For things i need done if anyone wants to help.

Need help with the following before i release!
1. fire sale drop or packapunch drop - i do have the bo1 scripts
2. Bams turret script the link is broken of course
3. moving tank i kinda scripted this and for some reason the tank model is invincible ingame when i give it the targetname
4. i need help with adding looping sounds like rain and some other stuff i already have all the .wav files needed
5. script to make model and trigger disappear and reappear at the same time just like the scull easter egg on the map mob of the dead and abandon rocket base
i need it for a different reason though but its basically the something i need scripted!
6. i know theres some other stuff!

Some pics of a few areas of my map dont want to show off everything yet!
still need to detail the house with lights and some other things like i said maps only about 50 / 60 % Finished
let me know what u guys think so far!

(Click Image Enlarge)

10 years ago

all the times i g-spawned we never even used the lightning staff. read my post about the eyes on page 7
10 years ago
Played this map 3 times and G-SPAWNED 3 TIMES!!!!  >:( twice before round 25 and once at 32. That was only with 2 players i assume i would gspawn faster if playing 4 players. i noticed that at a certain point when playing this map
if u kill riser zombies as they spawn out of holes the green eye glow effect doesnt disappear. so over time there is just a overload of the eye glow fx's stuck around the map not sure if this is causing the g spawn. like i said  the eye glow only gets stuck there if you kill zombies as they rise up. Not sure if this map was tested for high rounds or not but thats a issue we noticed trying to play for high round.  its a great looking map though.

- The Zombie Project
10 years ago
Loading ...