or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TGMKTheII

what a passive aggressive introduction.

;)
6 years ago
Awesome work. Looks good, might have to pick myself up a BO1 copy for PC just for this haha.
6 years ago
Yes, I'm making a zombies map for World at War in 2018. Shut up. Name is TBD - for now It's just going to be called H.Q. Screenshots are only the main hall area. Don't want to spoil too much and the other rooms are still in the making -- I'd like you guys to see good screenshots instead of half-done rooms that still need work. Here's a little preview anyhow.

MAP WILL BE CHALLENGING AND CLOSE QUARTERS AT (ALMOST) ALL TIMES.
Plans:

Spoiler: click to open...

Custom Zombie Models (IN PROGRESS)
Verruckt Sprinters ☑
Ambience (Planes flying over head etc.) ☑
Custom Weapons (IN PROGRESS)
Custom traps (IN PROGRESS)
Custom announcer (IN PROGRESS)
3 perks (Jugg, Speed, Double for the challenge aspect) ☑
Easter Egg (IN PROGRESS, various small ones laying around)

That's it for now. More to come.
6 years ago
After seeing your interpretation of Dust II, I really didn't have any high hopes for this map but it looks like you managed to outdo yourself. It could use some models and textures from CS:GO though. Hit me up if you need any help.

This ^ Minus the hit me up if you need help. I'm busy enough as it is right now.
6 years ago
You said you were better at scripting than mapping.. sorry to say bud but this right here.. this looks sexy. Hope to see more! :)
6 years ago
I've seen people have zombie counters in zombie games and I would like one. I have been unable locate any mods or scripts that work for me. (I've been searching on and off for a day and a half)

How exactly do I add them? I don't have a single .gsc file in any of my folders for the game.

I have seen this link:
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=976.0

This link does not help me. I think I may also be missing other UI things like parts lists and objectives etc.

I need help. I'm so stressed. I've been trying to find this solution for the longest now and have yet to succeed.

You're trying to add a zombie counter to the base game, right? If you don't have the mod tools installed, that would be why you have no .GSC files.
6 years ago
Hi guys
I need Pack of weapons from any other COD to put it in my map
Can any one give this weapons  :-\

Not going to link anything but search up CFGFactory and go to their downloads > COD 5 section > Models and you'll find a ton of weapon packs there.
6 years ago
You've done a great job so far with the Dark Souls vibe. If you make it as unbelievably difficult as Dark Souls though we're going to have to have a looooong talk about your life decisions.
6 years ago
Never thought that I would want this. Turns out I did. Good work yet again!

This thread is 2 years old. You just posted on like 20 different threads in a span of 5 minutes. Stop shit posting.
6 years ago
Probably the best post on this entire website.

+1 because made me chuckle and why the fuck not?
6 years ago
What's goin on!

I played the map, it was definitely a challenge but very repetitive. Really as soon as you got the MG42, Monkeys and the Wunder I was set for the game and had no problems in surviving.

As you said the pathing on the window is messed up and literally any zombie that spawns there just stands there not moving and stops the rounds from going on which is kind of frustrating.

Again, I liked the map as it was a challenge, tight hallway, multiple windows, small areas with things in the way, provided a sense of frustration and fear of getting trapped. I feel as though just one or two more areas would've made it a bit better cause it really was just 3 rooms and an outside area that you couldn't train in. Literally you just had to camp the whole time to get through rounds :P. I could see this being fun coop as it would definitely require teamwork to move on in the rounds, but it's definitely not something I personally would come back to as a solo player.

Verdict: Enjoyable when you first play it, challenging and definitely teamwork oriented. Overall a fun map but for me personally has a very low replayability rate. Good first try and I liked your idea!

Sorry if any of these comments seemed harsh, not at all my intention I'm just trying to be as honest as possible as I said I would leave feedback.

Good luck in your next map if you're making one! :)
6 years ago
I guess you are blind to my last comment.  I said sorry to them. But, I don't care at all anymore anyway.  I'm done with trying to map or anything.  I'm mostly tired of stupid errors.  No teleporter scripts or entities?  Doesn't matter.  And you don't know me at all anyway.

Jeez you got one hell of a bad attitude. You'll never go anywhere in life acting like that. And no, I don't need to hear "I work, I got a job, I make more money than you boo hoo". Don't give a shit. Grow up, get some balls and quit whining dawg.
6 years ago
Lol if I'm not mistaken this is where the error was and it told you?  :gusta: https://gyazo.com/c9b8df34ffab223ce2bb638b0fbe292e
https://gyazo.com/6a3b6171926a0625201e2cac2df2fd9b

Hope you have a backup of your root. I wouldn't go randomly deleting files, for me that lead to no good when I first started out.
6 years ago
Youll need some sort of photo editor, preferably paint.NET (Not MS Paint).

You'll also need two converters, IWI to DDS, DDS to IWI. - You can get this program here: http://tom-crowley.co.uk/

When you have those two programs, go to Root > Main > IW_09 and search for zombie_eye.iwi. This should be near the top of the folder but if it isn't, keep looking. Right click on that, COPY (do not drag) and PASTE to your desktop. Drag that IWI file onto Tom's IWI to DDS program. DRAG IT OVER THE PROGRAM DON'T OPEN IT. once you do that another file will appear on your dekstop, but this time it will have a picture on it. Take that picture file (leave the original IWI) and drag it onto the paint.NET program (or open it) and edit it to your liking. It should be a yellow or orange square, I can't remember. I just used the paint bucket tool to use blue :P

After editing, press the save button, and drag the image onto the DDS to IWI converter now. This will spit out the same file you edited but instead it will make it an IWI again :). Take this to root > mods > mapname > images and paste.

Tick it in the Mod Builder and build mod! Run game and your eyes should be whatever color you changed it to :) If you somehow get lost here, just ask and I'll try to explain it a bit better :)
6 years ago
Loading ...