or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TGMKTheII

Eey thanks, Most zombie models are from WAW and some are from Black Ops 1.

Haven't been genuinely excited for a map since Herrenhaus. We definitely have to get in contact about those banzai zombies, if you wouldn't mind of course ahah. Could you post or PM me a screenshot of the models you're using? My PC is down until Friday and it would be nice to have as a reference :) If you're not comfortable with that, ALL GOOD! Looks great and I wish you the best of luck!  :alone:

P.S. Just so you know the textures in screenshot I think 7-8 look a tad overused and kind of makes that area look a tad bland. But everything else actually looks really nice so far.
6 years ago
Hey there!

DO NOT pay anyone lol. No need for that. This tutorial should help you out as long as you follow everything EXACTLY.

There is a whole playlist here which can help you for other things as well if you'd like to add some more custom stuff. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_fN5CDTQcs&list=PLc7t4ZxTyTwqpWQpxYwxIojFvnaAsQeup&index=25
6 years ago
This looks absolutely beautiful. Cannot wait for a release!

Question, what zombie models are you using?
6 years ago
Lol, the whole German map name thing is very overplayed.

Yeah... I was about to say who the fuck cares lol. Names aren't important, it's about the damn map creator and the map. My computer is down right now but I'll be playing this soon and I'll leave ya some feedback. Looks interesting!
6 years ago
Hello there!

So from what I understand you are trying to take the stock Verruckt and add new things to it correct? If I am indeed right, I don't believe there is any way to do that.

I could be wrong (someone please correct me if so) but I believe that you would have to recreate the map yourself in Radiant and add those features you wish to add. If you need any assistance or help I am more than happy to be of service.
6 years ago
You're speaking of the Launcher/Radiant application, correct? Steam version of WaW or is it a cracked version? My Radiant does this from time to time but I usually fix it by shutting it down with Task Manager and opening it up again. Make sure you're running the Launcher as an admin and opening Radiant through there. Let me know if this helps.
6 years ago
Would need some details before I can jump on board.
6 years ago
Wolfenstein Playermodels possible?
6 years ago
SOLVED.
6 years ago
I clicked on this map. Saw the first couple pictures. Had an orgasm. Downloading now.  :alone: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
6 years ago
Yay, I love it when great maps with a lot of time put into them are ruined by invincible bosses and the worst Pack-a-Punch room I've ever fucking seen since Ascension! I don't care if it's part of the Easter Egg and whatever, having a boss that won't die, is fast and kills you as easily as any other zombie IS NOT FUN. Not that it matters, I suppose...this map's been out so long...and at least it has the only Sten that isn't held by the magazine, so points for that I guess.

Umm. Last I checked there is no boss if you don't touch the strange cube when you teleport. LOL Don't touch the damn thing if you don't want to deal with the boss. I've completed the easter egg and defeated the boss at least 15 times now because I thought this map was so enjoyable. If you don't want him to run, here's a suggestion, DONT SHOOT HIM! PAP is very similar to buried. I figured it out on the first time playing the map and I have NEVER gone down in that area.

If you don't like the map, don't play the thing. I believe this is one of the greatest custom maps out there and yes, there a few minute things that are wrong with it, such as getting stuck on the doors when passing through the fountain room, but nothing wrong with the easter egg, the boss or really anything that is game  breaking or difficult. It is a fairly large map and there is plenty of room throughout it so if you go down or are having trouble, it's something your doing, NOT the map creator or the map itself. Thank you, and goodbye.
6 years ago
Loading ...