Country
us
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 02:51:23 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
Tetration
I joined in 2015 as I was interested the many amazing maps that I could access from this site. After a few years of inactivity, I decided I wanted to try my hand at modding and this forum proved very useful for solving nearly every problem I encountered during the modding process. This site makes it...
2 years ago
catacombs

Note: This map requires T4M.

This is...
2 years ago
Nice map. I didn't encounter any game breaking bugs, but here are some things I ran into:

I noticed the eye glow effects weren't being destroyed in this riser. It might have been from killing zombies with the jetgun while they were still in the ground. Also, the soulbox in this...
2 years ago
Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly new to UGX; I joined in 2015 but never posted anything until recently. CoD zombies is one of my favorite game modes and custom zombies was a large motivating factor for me getting a gaming PC. I've recently gotten interested in mapping/scripting ...
2 years ago
There is a minor issue people might run into with the preedited script for _zombiemode_weapons.gsc. Usually when people have multiple boxes in their map, they change the _zombiemode_weapons by having the same code run that the "nazi_zombie_factory" map uses. If you do that, you will find t...
2 years ago
Loading ...