or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sryanbruen

Though Widow's Wine won't be in it  :(, I'm not hugely disappointed as this map looks sick already. I really want to play it! The hype is real.
8 years ago
A glitch that needs to be fixed. When I was walking to get Point Crusher in between the way to the barrier there, I got stuck, it would not let me move at all anywhere and I had to end the game all because of this glitch.
8 years ago
I can't download it. It says that the Mediafire page is broken  :(.
8 years ago
Though I wanted it in BO3 but I didn't go like overhyped about it ('cause I wanted PhD Flopper - the old classic), it will never come to zombies EVER - except custom zombies of course (check out the new map Fortress by F3AR Reaper). I want it but it will never come.
8 years ago
I don't dislike YouAlwaysWin at all and in fact they're on me top 5 youtuber list. BUT the way that they don't give any download links or even downloads makes them drop to #5 on that list. If they didn't, they would be #2 on my list. Like there's many of their maps that I like even though some people say they're crappy. Examples of YAW maps (specifically made for YAW and do not have a download link) I like:

- Stronghold Zombies (a map based on the BO3 multiplayer map - it is epic!)
- Lego City (not much features but I like the looks of it and the fact that the MG42 is a wallbuy)
- Wild West Zombies (love the idea of it, the theme of it, the setting of it and it has multiple perks compared to the original 4 only we see in a lot of YAW maps)
- Gobblegum Machine (not much features at all BUT I like it)

Check out the maps and come back to me with your opinion on these ones specifically.

Now if only they gave the download links to them!
8 years ago
I love this map very much! But I am laughing out loud at TheSmithPlays and Mr.TLexify's gameplay of it. First, TheSmithPlays only gets to have one gun and then suddenly as the game goes, he gets to have 8 guns at once?  ;D. Is this a glitch? Or was it part of the troll that is the FRIDGE.
8 years ago
I will review it tomorrow (if I remember).
8 years ago
He's banned. :)

Oh great, I was excited for nothing.
8 years ago
I play Stairway to Hell so much 'cause I love it and I am really looking forward to this return to it.
8 years ago
What is this map!!!? I just saw TheRelaxingEnd doing a beta with you IZaRTax (I just subscribed to you by the way when I saw your trailer for this) and I really cannot wait for this map. It looks like I have to redo my top 10 custom zombies maps video on my YouTube channel and include this on it. I love this map so much after seeing the gameplay. All I can say is well done and this is one of if not the best custom zombies map I have ever seen.
8 years ago
Though I was never a huge fan of Origins (not a bad map by any means), I am really curious about this map and how it will turn out. Good work so far bro after seeing the photos.
8 years ago
Can't wait for this! Lookin' good bro.
8 years ago
Loading ...