or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - smasher248

R34P312 the easy version may work out better for you
10 years ago
thank you, but can i ask what round you beat the map on? (i did on 37) and phd might work laterwith dolphin dive but they were made by different people (bamskater33 and unknown)
10 years ago
i will upload tomorrow and there is no change in zombie health execpt for boss

Post Merge: June 07, 2014, 12:41:57 pm
ok for anyone struggling here is my strategy for hard version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUEa_lIQO4&feature=youtu.be. note: boss zombie health is 18/25 in video. hint mw guns are more powerful than waw. this is not my preferred strategy but rather ngt's. it is the easiest
10 years ago
people already moan because it is to hard i made it at the perfect difficulty for me, if i made it any harder i would not enjoy playing it. i will upload a video on how to start and get jugg/weapons
10 years ago
its fine i was just waring you that you might get in trouble if the moderator saw but im not sure what is and isnt allowed :)

for everyone, iwd easy mode: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcbfnny2xc9my8o/nazi_zombie_v2beta.iwd
10 years ago
thanks but this was resolved and the moderator doesn't want personal opinions on this topic
10 years ago
did you ever consider that is exactly what i wanted, there are hundreds of their map out there for you with "normal starts" i made this map based on what me and my friends want and fine i will post the complete new iwd just make sure u no to put it in asylum v2 folder
10 years ago
that would take around 2 hours and it would then be an update which is what i want to avoid
10 years ago
in the directory asylum v2(folder) there is an iwd (compressed file) called nazi_zombie_v2beta, put zombiemode spawner in there u will need to open the iwd with win rar/7zip or any other compressor.
10 years ago
sorry i guess this map is not or you but thanks for commenting :)

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 10:22:09 pm
ok for people who arfe finding this map to hard just put this in the v2beta iwd: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tqajxre9vg8qyd/_zombiemode_spawner.gsc

located in users\USER_NAME\appdata\activsion\codwaw\mods\asylum v2
10 years ago
yes it was called Verrückt by treyarch. it was a reall small production with almost no downloads so thats probably why you didn't know about it :)
10 years ago
i tried to make it easier with op guns and i used to have it a lot harder as in the zombies didnt stop running to hit you but i couldn't get past round 3
10 years ago
jzob123 you are right it was really bad of me to steal the scripts but the issue has been resolved so lets just leave it at that i have apologised to redspace200 and he says i can use his scripts i have released an update removing cowmans scripts from my map it is over and if oyu think the map is a joke that is fine as i didnt make it for u i just made it cause i like mapping and i wanted a map for just me and a few friends then it was suggested to me that i upload it here so that is what i did. it is over (ps, sorry again to cowman for taking his ending script, but i have made my own now that is fixed)
10 years ago
leave my map alone
10 years ago
please everyone lets just leave the form for comments on my map bug reports and questions related to the map. me and cowman have sorted everything out so there is no reason to continue this discussion, thank you
10 years ago
Loading ...