or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - smasher248

wow harsh and it was a partnership as in working with...
10 years ago
looking for someone to make a map with as I'm tired of doing everything by myself does not need much experience but does need to be familiar with basic radiant designing

steam: smasher248
10 years ago
i have 55 guns in my map and no pap so i want to create a second mystery box with its own set of guns running at the same time and the normal one and has its own set of locations how would i do this?
10 years ago
Excuse me but does anyone know the first song played on the radio?

yeah its enemy of my enemy from mw2 and there is only 1 song (8 mins long)
10 years ago
yeah i want to change it to a cod 4 xmodel not an american or russian, how do i do this
10 years ago
i want to change dempsey and nikolai models
10 years ago
some minor issues: what's going on with the background model, they have gaps in them everywhere and your custom models haven't had collision lod applied to them in asset manager also the creates on the road have not been clipped and the deadshot on the ground has been clipped way past the ending of the model. just a few minor bugs, apart from that good enjoyable map, looking forward to the next one  :)
10 years ago
that is entirly my end script go compare them
10 years ago
are you getting a specific problem or are you look for bugs/glitches
10 years ago
final update (unless game breaking glitches are found)
easy mode contains no boss zombies and only half the zombies are at full verruct speed most small model are dynamic (move when shot(this includes fire extinguisher water tanks pictures desk equipment and some more))
video of update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvg1NzoyTQ&feature=youtu.be

note: easy mode weapons from cod4 have decreased damge
10 years ago
yes its hard well done if you cant handle it play the easy version
10 years ago
you're right it worked thanks (great mod)
10 years ago
oh thanksi never thought of that i will test but my map asylum v2 is called v2beta officially and i dont have problems with that
10 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	// Must Change These To Your Maps
level.DLC3.createArt = maps\createart\11map_art::main;
level.DLC3.createFX = maps\createfx\11map_fx::main;

thats line 13,14 and 15

Code Snippet
Plaintext
main()
{
level.DLC3 = spawnStruct(); // Leave This Line Or Else It Breaks Everything

line 9 - 12
10 years ago
i get a bad token "\" in line 14 of mapname.gsc (its the createart\mapname_art.gsc) how do i fix this
10 years ago
Loading ...