or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sidzzz

Here's a little sneak peek as to what you can expect in the next update to Bored!

8 years ago
Do you only have 1 box in the map? I think I had this problem as well, and had to add both the start box and the other box prefab for it to work.
Nope, just 1. But I shall attempt your proposed solution and report the outcome.

Double Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 04:56:37 pm
Yep, it worked perfectly! Thank you very much! :)
8 years ago
The script clearly isn't running at all. It looks to me like you have a script conflict where one file is overriding mine, but since the other features that are weapon related are working I have no fucking clue what to suggest to you.

I'm not sure if this'll help at all, but here's what occurs under the influence of a game mode like Gun Game,

It seems to imply that the hintstring isn't entirely inactive
8 years ago
I used the prefab on multiple maps with no issues. Are you sure other UGX features are working? Are the wall weapon boxes working?

Here's a picture, to put things slightly more explicitly.

And I'm using a simple one-room test map for this, and the things I've implemented into it such as wall weapons, perks and pack-a-punch are all fully operational. I haven't tested the Elemental machine yet, however.
8 years ago
are you sure you don't have any other old box prefabs on your map? dunno why this would happen honestly.

Nope, absolutely sure. It's just 'ugx_random_box_start.map'. And I have also attempted alternating it with the 'ugx_random_box.map'. Still resultless.
8 years ago
there is a different box altogether in UGX mod.1.1. The coffin

Yes, I am aware of this. It is the coffin box that isn't operational in my case.
8 years ago
They swap "in game" to the corect models

I'm inclined to believe you used the wrong reply as a quote XD

Double Post Merge: January 09, 2016, 06:45:52 am
I fret my mystery box isn't operational. Does it rely on any other in-game instances? I've tried both prefabs for the box, and they both produce a box model with no hintstring.
8 years ago
And there are mods that are half that size that hit the memory limit, go figure.

Ineffecience is fucking ubiquitous XD
8 years ago
It's the engine, not your modtools. Reinstalling won't help. You're hitting a limit that T4M doesn't handle (or you aren't using T4M at all, in which case you need to).

(Quote extracted from DUKIP's T4M Page in the Mods section)
Features:
  • Increased asset limits to T5 standard or higher (FX = 600, Image = 4096, Loaded Sound = 2400, Material = 4096, Stringtable = 80, Weapon = 320*, XModel = 1500 [r41])
  • Memory limit has been increased from 314572800 bytes to 343932928 bytes (425721856 bytes in r42 and afterwards)

I'm inclined to believe T4M will help put the problem to rest.
8 years ago
Got to round 24 before running around a prison guard tower looking place got old, 67390 points was enough. Great gun animations ripped straight from the real games 7/10, make another map  :nyan:

Glad to hear you found it satisfactory! :)
8 years ago
Whilst playing, I've learnt that you can turn the power on and off. No big issue, except when you have Mule Kick and turn the power off, you lose your third weapon. When you turn it back on, you get it back. Nothing big happening, except when you buy a weapon it takes up another slot.

Eg. I have Mule Kick with 3 weapons - Ark-7, Spas-12, M1927. I turn the power off and back on, which got my M1927 back. Then once that was done I decided I wanted to replace my M1927. So I go to the equivalent of the box, buy a weapon (oh, MG08/15) and I swap it out. Or I think so. When I scroll through my weapons, I find that my M1927 is still there. Which means I have 4 weapons.

Upon further insight, this can be done multiple times over. So it could go to 5, 6 weapons. More. And if you happen to lose Mule Kick when you have, say, 5 weapons, you keep 4.

As useful as this is, it'd be pretty easy to get buffed with this. And then it'd get a bit unfair if others were playing.

Thank you very much for reporting this.

Double Post Merge: December 18, 2015, 02:17:46 pm
The real question is, why is the power able to be turned off?  :poker:

Well fret not, for the next update to this map shall render one unable to do so.
8 years ago
First ever custom map I've played. Really good job!  :D

Thank you very much! :)
8 years ago
its a bug from my perks, should be fixed in 3.0.7 which is up now

Great to hear, thanks for informing me. :)
8 years ago
The site isn't letting me send PMs at the moment, so I'll just respond here.
I was on wave 51 and just ran out of ammo for all 3 of my guns, so I started going up to hit the box. There was a large group of zombies glitched on the staircase from the 2nd to 3rd floor so I turned around and bought a PDW in hopes I could push through the zombies that followed me up, but they downed me. I had quick revive, so I was in second chance trying to slip by the zombies and get to the ground floor, but when the revive bar filled up, I got the G-spawn.

Thank you for reporting the bug. I'll do what I can in terms of fixing it.
8 years ago
Beat the map once and enjoyed it, so i played again and went for high rounds and G-spawned on wave 51, but i would totally do it again

Thanks for the feedback and as to the G-Spawn, would you mind being elaborate about the circumstances under which you acquired the error and send me a PM?
8 years ago
Loading ...