or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sidzzz

Congrats on the release dude! Will try later  :P

Thank you very much! :)
8 years ago
hi i saw ppsh on the table pls tell me how to get it thanks ur map is awsome :D

Thanks and you can't, it was a voluntary troll.  :troll: :troll: :troll:
8 years ago
Really enjoyed your first map,congrats. Few issues with the stairs but good job overall. (my first ever comment on this site) :)

Thank you very much and welcome to UGX! :)
8 years ago
Hey man I played you're map and I loved it alot pretty much one of the best maps I've played in a long time but I can't seem to find anything else and I'm completely stumped I would love you're map even more if I was able to explore it and find where all the other stuff is, I understand you don't wanna disclose this information in public to spoil this for the other players so could you PM me about it?  :)

Frettably, it's too late for that, people have already been spoiling the location of the shootable trigger, which is required in order to further one's experience of this map.
8 years ago
you can activate godmode by playing Black Ops 3 because they made it so easy now

I found this map to be pretty cool, but with a lot of shit that takes away from it. Some stuff I liked such as the Wunderfizz, the new weapons, Origins pack a punch was pretty nice to see, and I really liked the fact that all zombies are killed at the exact same time when you grab a nuke powerup. But there was a lot of stuff that I either didn't like or just didn't make sense. First, what is the point of being able to deactivate power? There's literally nothing that changes other than the fact that your perks deactivate. Second, why doesn't the RGMII have the official animations? There are plenty of people you can find that have the original animations for it, so there really is no point in there being custom animations. I also ran into a massive amount of bugs. I got Tombstone from the Wunderfizz in solo and when I went down with Quick Revive, I was stuck with the downed vision and I couldn't get out of it. I was stuck with the black and white screen and I couldn't hear a lot of sound. Another thing, zombies can't get you when you're in the pack a punch area, making an easy round-skip glitch. I literally went into the PaP area at round 15, took a nap, and woke up on round 23. Also, you  can see the Wunderfizz through the ground under the fences around the map, and a black box. Lastly, you can get on top of fucking EVERYTHING in this map and get into glitches without even trying. This map is cool, but needs so much fixing that it's not even funny.

Thanks for reporting your feedback and the bugs, however I find it to be inadequate. Would you mind sending me a PM with certain elaboration as to the bugs?
8 years ago
You hardly think I would go to such lengths with the HUD to keep in WaW Round Chalk Shaders? :troll:

Fair enough  :lol:
8 years ago
Looking really promising! Everything from the weapons to the exquisite lighting sounds truly enticing :) However I feel like you ought to consider modifying the Round Chalk Shaders and other subtle things as such.
8 years ago
wheres the second door

It is located very similarly, in terms of position, to the first door trigger.  :poker:
8 years ago
I suggest you pay attention to the minor details, from a scripting or non-mapping (for the lack of a better term) perspective. For instance, knifing animations, frag models, round and main menu music, load, mission and menu screen images. These subtle things do, in unision, contribute to a substantially more enticing experience. :)
8 years ago
Looks exquisite! Thanks for releasing it! :)
8 years ago
Ok so i made it to then end part outside but i cant find any more doors am i blind or is there no more?

There aren't any direct 'doors' left to obilerate from that point. But there is indeed a shootable door you are impelled to discover, assuming of course you wish to extensively experience the map :D
8 years ago
All these things are features I do as I go forward. Whenever I have the time, I work on small things, like fonts, models etc.

Great to hear! Best of luck creating this :)
8 years ago
Looks intriguing, in a desirable manner :) I suggest you pay attention to the minor details, from a scripting or non-mapping (for the lack of a better term) perspective. For instance, knifing animations, frag models, round and main menu music, load, mission and menu screen images. These subtle things do, all together, contribute to quite a more enticing experience, in my honest opinion.
8 years ago
I really wanna like this map but the guns are the only good thing i can see. I do not like a map where i can not find the SECOND door. THe first was on the ground and the second one just doesnt exist.Somebody should make a guide on how to play this and where the doors are otherwise its unplayable  :P

Map Score: 4/10 for good weapons ONLY ( Until somebody tells me where that door is XD)

Hmm, that's odd... It resides very similarly in terms of location to the first door trigger. You may want to check again and ensure the liability of your comment. Plenty of other users have been able to at least reach the grounds, some even having won the map in its entirety.
8 years ago
Google Drive

Kindly request a moderator to add this mirror link in Google Drive to the OP, right under the original MEGA link. :)

Double Post Merge: November 06, 2015, 03:34:45 pm
no idea what origins you been playing

:P Fair enough, but then again at least I was meticulous enough to mention the word 'Style' alongside 'Origins' in
Origins Style Pack-A-Punch Camo
It is undoubtedly at least minimally similar. :)
8 years ago
Loading ...