or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Scobalula

Sorry for lack of updates! :D I have been continuously working on this map, Beta Testers should get something soon but I want to make sure it's worth your while trying it, there's no point giving a Beta Test when I'm already aware of bugs. :D

Here are some new screenies.

Spoiler: click to open...

9 years ago

Farm map is now complete. This version will be released standalone as a final update also to the Farm release topic once I've re-done the weapons for my own modtools.

Screenshots of Farm Final

Next up, Green Run Diner

Looks pretty nice, looking forward to seeing Diner. :D
9 years ago

Did you convert assets by clicking "Converter" in Launcher when you first started?
9 years ago
Thank you!

Double Post Merge: May 09, 2015, 06:12:59 pm

It didn't work for me o.o. I have my material, the spec for it, the normal and the cosine. But it doesnt reflect any light o.o

iirc with WaW's engine the only thing that can have realtime reflections is water. With the limitation, I don't think you're going to get the result you're expecting.
9 years ago
Like Harry said you need to use CoD Project Mover, next time read the wiki.  ::)

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#For_the_First_Time

9 years ago
I have the same problem.  My image size is a power of 2 and I have tried .dds .jpg and .tga

Have you converted it in Asset Manager? You need to convert it first, then select the material file. :)
9 years ago
Good for a first map, keep up the good work.

Let it goooo.... lol good looking map, I like the snow textures  :)

Thanks guys, also while this is my first WaW map (well, I had another WIP but it wasn't going to plan. >.>) I do have experience in Valve's Source SDK. :)
9 years ago
Looks great so far for your first map. You planer wich bo2 guns you gonna use in your map?

MrDunlop4

I am having second thoughts on including Black Ops 2 guns due to the fact the map is based in an old Nazi Base, I understand it's modern but the setting imo is still "Old" so I might ditch the Bo2 guns in favor of WW2 arsenal, also I think it'll be ok to have a WW2 weapon based map every once in a while, I might include some guns though, like the colt will be the one from Black Ops 2, I'll keep you updated. There will, however, most certainly be a UGX Mod version of the map. ;D

BETA TESTING AVAILABLE! I'll be uploading beta versions with every major progression/room development, but please note don't expect a playable map, I'll also let you know bugs that are known with a beta release. :) This is primarily to look for bugs.

Also some more screenshots, including official Loading Screen!

9 years ago
Enjoyed beta testing this map, it's quite impressive for a first map, recommend scrubs out there give this one a try! ;D
9 years ago
I still have to give this a go. :P Looks awesome.
9 years ago
Looks good for your first map.

Thanks Andy. I'll have more screenies later today detailing progression. :D
9 years ago
I usually use the original worldspawn settings from original CoD 5 maps here:

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Worldspawn_Settings

And modify them based off these, make sure you know what each setting means before modifying it, each setting is explained there.
9 years ago
What file type is it? Pretty sure, like Assman, it only supports JPEG, DDS and TGA.
9 years ago

Frozen Nightmare
Set in Modern 2015 Germany, Frozen Nightmare, set in an old Nazi Base that was never discovered after WW2, see's 4 friends exploring Western Germany's beautiful countryside and forests during their Summer Holidays.

As they were driving along an unmarked side road they noticed a sign saying "Testanlage: 145", translated to English means "Testing Facility: 145", one of the guys in the group, thanks to modern day technology, pulled out his smartphone and Googled it, but to no avail, they decided to continue driving to see where the trail would take them to.

A few hundred meters down the trail and the noticed yet another sign which said "Autorisierte Personal Nur", which translated meant "Authorized Personal Only", not to far down the trail again they saw another sign which strangely was in English, said "KEEP OUT!! DANGER!!", it was also in a red liquid but the group didn't stop to investigate, they continued driving because who listens to warnings? No one, correct, free cookie for you.

A mile or so down the road they noticed an entrance into a tunnel that went under a hill, they noticed bard wire at the top of the hill and to the side of the tunnel there were 2 signs with the same text as the 2 first signs, they dicded to drive through the tunnel like idiots. The driver decided to reach into the glove box to get the map to see if he could find this place on the map, but before he could open the glove box his friend shouted and as he looked up he saw a figure, he was in too much shock trying to avoid the figure to attempt to make out what it was, all he knew is there was a weird glow from its eyes.

The walls and ceiling of the tunnel eventually gave up and collapsed behind them, they continued driving up to the end of the tunnel and found themselves in a base of some sort, they started looking around but before they could, they noticed creatures with the same unusual glow to their eyes as the original figure they saw in the tunnel, the creatures proceed to attack the group, they run and find an armory, one of the friends in the group finds M1911's stored in an armory along with other guns but they were empty, they return to the car to defend themselves, this is where you take over.

Planned Features (Subject to change):
Black Ops 1 Guns (Some Black Ops 2 Guns)
Black Ops & Black Ops 2 Perks
Kino Style Teleporter
Easter Egg involving attempting to find out what happened
Buyable Ending

And much, much more to be announced!
[/b]

Current Progress:

Map Planning
100%

Map Geo
45%

Custom "Frozen" Perk Textures
40%

Easter Egg
15%

Beta of current work available to those who use the Beta Request System below. Beta will be released once I think the map is close to ready.

Screenshots of current map:
Spoiler: click to open...

Think of something that this map could do with? Let me know below, my scripting skills aren't great, so if you think a feature would suit this map and would like to script it, let me know, full credit will be giving to those who properly Beta Test the map, help out with stuff such as error fixing and scripting and to anyone who has released scripts, models etc. to the public that I used.
9 years ago
Loading ...