or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SarcyMoFo

Diving and shooting like an action movie star? HELL YEAH!  8)

Unless it is buggy in some fashion I'm all for it  :D
9 years ago
This creation puts ALL box 'maps' to shame - obviously I wouldn't recommend this fast turnover but the point is you can create something which is not 4 walls and some BS within a short amount of time

Kudos to you :)
9 years ago
Since I am having a hard time deciding, I may see if I can make a random loadout system at the start. So you will spawn in with 2 random pistols each time you play.

Thanks to didyouknowipwn, I have a mw3 style main menu screen, with an option to change FOV in the graphics setting

Which means I have a new poll for you guys to let me know what zombie song you want for the menu music
Awesome stuff!

I opted for Shepherd of Fire before noticing it was about menu music and not the EE song, oops, it's all good though as I enjoy pretty much all the music in Zombies, even the stuff in Dead Ops [just wish I was better at it  :'(]
9 years ago
I picked Other as I'm unfamiliar with Titanfall and I feel the others have been around the block so to speak

For a somewhat different loadout how about 2 pistols?
One being either an unused/underused pistol from CoD or the Titanfall pistol PLUS as a bonus something like the Remington New Model Army [if possible, or an equivalent] as a backup in case things get messy - that would allow for an increased difficulty curve without the map being too challenging for inexperienced players

Or ignoring all that, the Ray Gun  :troll: What? It's a handgun, kinda ;D
9 years ago
Hell yes, another topic steps out from the shadows!  :D

Really glad to see progress resuming and cannot wait to see how this develops :)
9 years ago
When saw this topic had been unlocked via an email alert I couldn't wait to sign-in and check this out  :D

Easily one of the most anticipated maps in memory and both versions of that Bulldog look awesome though I agree the Yellow & Black seems more appropriate

Regardless which is chosen I'm so pleased to see this project continue and look forward to further updates with a keen eye  :)
9 years ago
Looks great  :)

Got enough points there?!  :D
9 years ago
Awesomesauce!  :D

Though you could just release that 'map' in the picture and be done with it  :troll:
9 years ago
Just finished it, first run too, and as expected the experience was a delight  :)

Tremendous map, another one for the portfolio, really look forward to whatever genius you come up with next  ;D
9 years ago
Sweet, always preferred the MW2 version to the one in BO1 - definitely a weapon I aim to have some fun with  :)
9 years ago
I'm making SammyCustoms box V2 and hopefully I'll release it in a couple of months or so.
I've held my tongue but I can do so no longer...

THIS very topic was the catalyst for my thread on box maps and one window 'challenges'
See here http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5089.0

I simply have one request, for the love of all that is sacred DON'T make a version 2 - despite the few who say this 'map' is 'awesome' and 'amazing' the VAST majority of us can't stand these 'creations', as chroma said above it almost makes mapping pointless because apparently all the kiddies want is shite everywhere with no rhyme or reason to it

We are practically in 2015 people, this stuff is NOT acceptable any longer and imo hasn't been for a long time

As much as you might think it Sammy this is NOT a personal attack or anything, as I said in the linked topic I WANT more people turning their hand to modding to enhance the community but this is the absolute opposite of enhancing

Take some time, draw out a plan of something reasonable - it doesn't have to be a masterpiece - and hone your craft

In a nutshell, make anything, anything at all, but NOT a box 'map'
9 years ago
I'm appreciative of you considering 2 versions honestly, thanks  :)

Curious what the text in the top left of that screenshot was, anything of note?
9 years ago
Heresy!!  >:(
I'm right though, Kino was meant to be a WaW map - imagine it having [in line with the story] NO Wonder Weapon besides the Ray Gun - that alone would have made it much more challenging

As for other remakes, I've already stated my general apprehension but please don't redo Ascension, again it is/was a ridiculously easy map - sure I had fun on it but coincidence or not Map + Thundergun = Easymode [It wasn't necessary on Nacht revamp considering Treyarch added Monkey Bombs but oh well]

Five & Shangri-La get a lot of flak because they don't have big open areas for all the kiddies to run about in - Five was made even less appealing by the not-so-impressive Wonder Weapon [wish it was buffed]
Amusingly Hounds, the Flamethrower AND V-R11 were at some point planned for Five [hence the guys in suits created by the shots from the V-R11] - now THAT I would like to see  :)

As for CotD [one of my favourite maps to date], George was no big deal really - the issue was how crappy Solo got due to the Scavenger being kinda naff - I honestly would've preferred it being an Instakill weapon with the trade-off being it did nothing to George just like the Wunderwaffe- would've made Solo far more appealing and rounds beyond 50, 60, whatever more attainable

On topic, I'm intrigued by the expansion of the alley area and await further updates in due course  :)
9 years ago
Seeing the chair reminded me of a map that had stuff move about [House of Horrors] - if you could have the chair turn round or even randomly disappear/reappear I think that would be quite creepy

If you decide to add any musical easter eggs to this I feel Avenged Sevenfold's Nightmare would be apt though obviously not YT-friendly  :(

I like the atmosphere and just know there's a lot more to discover, good stuff :)
9 years ago
Minor request, could you leave out the Thundergun?
I know this will be an unpopular request but it will help distinguish this from the original [besides revamping the look of the map] and add some difficulty because imo Kino is a really easy map which could easily be made more challenging by removing it
Just a thought

Either way I look forward to seeing how this develops, good luck :)
9 years ago
Loading ...