or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SarcyMoFo

Ammo Refund, Hmmm definitely one of the 1st things I plan to figure out upon release :)

Hearing you've managed to free up some space is most welcome, I'm confident you'll put it to good use
9 years ago
*Stand up and give an enthusiastic round of applause*
Absolutely awesome stuff!  :D

Seeing stuff like this helps to forget that Treyarch's next release is still 8 months away
9 years ago
Awesome update on dual-wield!  :o

Also liking the idea of teleporting to different planets - there's a lot to look forward to with regards to this project, definitely one to keep a very close eye on :)
9 years ago
Interesting update, curious to see how it develops - good luck :)
9 years ago
I work on it when I feel like. It's done when it's done.
I, for one, have absolutely no problem with this - I just hope this is understood by the impatient minority - there is a LOT to look forward to so chill out, relax and enjoy the ride :)
9 years ago
One thing I'm curious about, would it be possible to swap out the MP7 for something else?
Only ask because imo it seems redundant to have it alongside the MP11 - that aside I look forward to this mod nearing completion as I intend to have fun with it :)
9 years ago
This project is really shaping up, definitely one to keep a very close eye on :)
9 years ago
Fantastic stuff guys, the variation on the box really fits your theme and the weapon previews shown thus far have been mouthwateringly good - this post deserves a lot more attention as it is a marvel to behold :)
9 years ago
oooo ;) i think someone found a little easter egg

Btw you're the first person to find and notice it!

Looks somewhat like the PaP area from Halloween Town - be an interesting tie-in

I beg to differ but at least I was onto something :)
9 years ago
The Mark 2 while potentially VERY powerful does have drawbacks, as does the original

Most of the time it trumps the original but on Buried I opt for the original and go to town until I feel it has outlived its usefulness [somewhere around 35-40] and then swap it for the Mark 2 which can [with good accuracy] last until the early 70's so long as you have and, more importantly, maintain the headshot bonus

In short the original relies on the use of its splash damage whereas the Mark 2 is all about being accurate

Regarding alex's feelings towards the pair, it's safe to say the Mark 2 has stolen his heart and he cannot get enough of it  :D

Joking aside and getting back on topic, I'm intrigued to see how this version compares with Treyarch's 'Town' [Intersection would have been a far more appropriate name but I digress...]

Good luck and I hope between now and release all goes well :)
9 years ago
This project is becoming more enticing with each update, the most recent pictures showcase make for quite an atmospheric setting

I'm really looking forward to seeing more on this :)
9 years ago
Looks good to me  :)
9 years ago
Shaping up very nicely, good stuff :)

One question, has the HUD been optimised for weapons with high capacity magazines? [I.e. 3 digits]
I ask because I've seen on numerous maps where the magazine count could do with a slight adjustment to the left or the separator could be moved a little to the right

I know it's a picky thing but the devil's in the detail  :P
9 years ago
Very interesting, I like it :)

I'm intrigued by the scrolling perk symbols, does that help with limits much?
Something I would suggest would be to slow the scrolling down a little as it could get distracting and/or difficult to keep track of which perks you do and don't have

Overall though I welcome the feature and look forward to more on this, good luck :)
9 years ago
Tremendous work!  :o

Chuckled a little as opened into new area, even this testing area has more than one room Take that box 'maps'!  :P

Seriously though this looks great, the colour + dim in particular I feel would compliment a boss round, have to make that a reality now!  :D
9 years ago
Loading ...