Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
za
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 11:26:43 pm

Contact & Social Links

Hi all-

I'm having some trouble with the zombies' behaviour in my latest zombies map attempt. There are two semi-completed rooms in the map currently. The zombies in the first room work perfectly, but as soon as I enter the second room (titled 'sec2', and the debug prompt ...
4 years ago
Unfortunately, I have tried the suggestion about editing the script, I have made absolutely sure I followed the instructions to the punctuation and I have the same problem still, solo button does nothing at all.

Is it possible that the problem is coming from my mod launcher? When I compil...
6 years ago
I don't use the UGX Script placer but I'm sure it's the same as any other "Solo Start Button"

1. Find The UI File Main And Copy/Paste, Rename "nazi_zombie_MAPNAME" Than...
6 years ago
To this post, I am ghanesh. There is no point here on this post, please just use the console and run it using your mapname's ff i.e what the folder of your mods name is. (Mods/mapname_here/ = mapname_here.ff) on ...
6 years ago
Why do people always think making a map changes what the solo button does by default lol

The button is for campaign. If you wanna change it to load your map do the above

Actually, ...
6 years ago
So like I said in the title, I've run into this issue that whenever I create a new map, no matter what I do, when I click the Solo button in the menu it does nothing. Nothing at all, not even an error message.
I have been having this problem for months now, and I can't work on my olde...
6 years ago
Loading ...