or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - robbie696

So would that mean I won't be able to get bo perks in my map?  :poker:
8 years ago
So, would that mean I cannot get the perks in my game? Or should I wait and see if he ever comes back?  :'(
8 years ago
Uhm,

I got a quick question. When I try to go to the page of harryb021's perks I get the message:

403 - access forbidden  :please:

Any help?
8 years ago
I am pretty sure I did this step like intended. Can it be that it is at a wrong line number, or do the .GSC and the .ATR need to be in specific folders? I currenly have all of them in my mods/mapname/maps . I can make / post screenshots if needed because I would really love to get this working.

Thanks,
8 years ago
yeah i'd recommend using Harry's perks since i havny updated this perk system and was buggy AF when i released it also how did you get the files thought i removed all dl links

I got them from this page: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9730.msg109081.html#msg109081 But then I'll try harry's perks and hope I don't get an error again. Thanks for replying tho  :)
8 years ago
Hey,

I'm pretty new at scripting and I would love to have the panzers in my map, but when running the game I get a server script compile error:

http://imgur.com/a/NsNhM

If anyone could help me with fixing this error, I would be really thankfull. And is there / will there be a video tutorial of installing this?

Thanks,
8 years ago
Hey everyone,

I have been trying to get bo perks in my map for rhe past few weeks, but I keep getting errors. A few days ago I tried the perk system made by wardogsk93, but this one also is giving me errors :S .  The error I am currently getting is:

Server script compile error
   animation 'pb_stand_alert' not defined in anim tree
               'generic_human'
   self SetAnim(%pb_stand_alert);

Does anyone know how I can fix this OR can link me to an up-to-date video tutorial that would be amazing.

Thanks,
8 years ago
Hello,

I am still pretty new to mapping / scripting, and I really want to have bo1 perks in my maps. I have followed the bo1 perks tutorial by bamskater33 2 times now, and I keep getting the same script runtime error: "unknown item 'zombie_perk_bottle_deadshot'. Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks,

A noob  :derp:
8 years ago
Loading ...