or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - robbie696

Hey guys,

I recently got a new pc and I finally had some time to install WaW and modtools again. But when I tried to use the modbuilder for a setup map to test if everything was working, I got the error: UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: Couldn't load file 'mp/playeranimtypes.txt'. Any help?
7 years ago
ZOMB1E-KLLR on youtube has a map making playlist. In one of his videos he makes custom PaP camo without maya. Maybe this video can help you  ;)

Haven't tried it myself yet.
8 years ago
Hey guys,

what would be the best way to make zombies climb a high wall? (screenshot included to show what wall I mean)

http://imgur.com/a/PhFMb

I tried using the negotiation nodes from the windoes, but when using those they go through the wall instead of over it. If anyone got any ideas, that would be really appreciated.
8 years ago
So what I did was I move the ugx_mod IWD to my desktop, and copied the files into my map folder. I checked all the files in the mod building and I don't get any errors. But when I change something, it doesn't work in game. It doesn't give me any errors but when I change start money to something else, and start the map, it launches, but my money stays at 500. Same with starting weapon.

Any ideas?  :gusta:
8 years ago
Hey,

Since I use UGX MOD (v1.1) I cannot follow any scripting tutorials, because when I edit a script, and close it, I get an error telling me I don't have permission. Dragging the file out of the IWD and then back into it also doesn't work, because I cannot move it back into the IWD without getting the same error :S

Does anyone know how I can fix this?
8 years ago
Taking it out of the IWD, and putting it back in after still gives me an error. It keeps saying I dont have permission when IU try to add/change something.
8 years ago
Hey,

The problem I am getting isn't only for this tutorial, but always when trying to follow tutorials since I started using UGX mod :S . When I edit a file, and close it, I get a popup asking if I want to change the filew in the archive. When I click yes, I get a new popup saying "access denied"

Could anyone help me with this?
8 years ago
What would be the easiest/best way to do this?
8 years ago
Hey guys,

I tried doing the tutorial for changing the menu music from https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Custom+Main+Menu+Music, but after doing all the steps I got a error 20559 message. After this I tried to manually replace the menu_music that has been added by ugx mod v1.1, but I cant change ut,

Any help?  :poker:
8 years ago
Hey everyone,

I started working on my first real map, and it will be taking place in some kind of lab. Because all the walls and de floors are concrete, I don't want the zombies to crawl out of the ground. And to maintain the feel of a real lab, I would like the zombies to "teleport" into my zones. Would this be possible and how would I do this?

Thanks
8 years ago
Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of zombie mapping/modding and I was wondering if there were any contests planned this year. Love playing the maps of the last contest and would love to be able to participate in one myself.
8 years ago
Where would I have to set the dvar? I have never coded for COD yet and would like to learn ir, but still looking for good tutorials. Also, is it possible to get wall weapons too? because I don't see any prefabs in the weapon folder.

And does anyone know where I can change what weapons can be in the box etc. becuase I don't have any new files in my mods folder that I can edit for this.
8 years ago
Hey guys,

I downloaded UGX-MOD version 1.1 today and I tried it out. Made a small box map and checked out the new gamemodes etc, but I would like to be able to customize more of the new weapons etc. Like what is in the box and what is not, weapon damage etc. But I have no idea where I can change stuff because none of the new files in my mods folder are changeable.

Anyone know some good UGX-MOD v1.1 tutorials?

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 09:24:12 pm
Also, perk machines I place cannot be used, same as the random box.

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 09:45:15 pm
edit 2. Perks do work after placing power. Random box still not and start button only shows up when launching map via console  :please:
8 years ago
Thanks for your reply, got rid of the problems I had  ;D

But now I got a new problem, I can launch my map, and everything works. I can change the settings etc, but there is no play button.

http://imgur.com/a/Z7OVa

Thanks
8 years ago
Hye guys,

very silly question but I finally got some time to play around with mod tools, and I wanted to try out the UGX-MOD v1.0.4 option. I created a new map and everything, but I have no idea where I can find and customize the settings. Can someone help me get started with this?  :please:

Thanks

Double Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 07:12:15 pm
Ì tried compiling and launching, and also got an "exeeded 400 fx assets" error  :poker:

Any help would really be appreciated
8 years ago
Loading ...