or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - robbie696

POGGERS
6 years ago
cool - but how is this a "bunker"?

I didn't want the map to only be in a bunker, so there is an outside part, and from there you will go into a bunker.
7 years ago
same with box maps and using the excuse that it is their first map  :please:
7 years ago
---------- Update 6-1-2017 ----------

Because of my computer randomly turning off and not going on again I can't really work on my map much, but here are some in-game screenshots and the start of a new area.

7 years ago
You commented the new lines you added. The "//" in front of a row of text means it is a comment, and not part of the script. So you have to remove the "//" from the lines you added to make them work.
7 years ago
Just like the title says, I am curious about what way you guys get inspiration for  a map. Like a website with cool pictures, etc.
7 years ago
Is it possible to unsibscribe from bo3 so these posts do not pop up in the "Show unread posts since last visit" page?
7 years ago
What shoudl I change to get the best looking light, but still have it dark? Because I have changed a few things but don't see any difference yet   :-\
7 years ago
Is it possible to customize the sun settings? Or do you have to use the "pre defined" sun settings per skybox? (http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Worldspawn_Settings)

My friend once tried changing the settings and as a result, he couldnt open his map in radiant anymore and got some errors, is this just a one time thing or is it just not pissible to tweak the sun to your liking?

Thanks,

me
7 years ago
I have been doing some stuff in radiant for a while and finally started on a real map that I want to make from start till finish. This is my first map aso any help is welcome, and making it won't go that fast, because I'm currently very busy with school, and my pc keeps breaking wich can take up to a few days / weeks for it to fix.

The story

There is not much of a backstory, but right now your goal is too find a way to get inside of the bunker, and try to make contact with civilization to get rescued.

The map

My goal is to make a challenging, but fun to play map. So the map will have some tight spots, wich can be really deadly combined with the panzersoldat from bluntstuffy. I would like to have some kind of easter egg in it, but I'm unsure of what kind of EE it will be (poll).

Like I said this is my first ever real map, so any help is really appreciated and will (if possible) be changed/added as soon as possible.

Credits
*Will be made soon*

Screenshots

update 6-1-2017
Spoiler: click to open...
in-game screenshots and some pictures of the newest area

7 years ago
Is it possible to increase the view distance for radiant? I am really getting annoyed by parts of my map not being visible when I'm only like 10m away from it...  :-\
7 years ago
Hey man,

I think what you want to do is add a sun to your map. To add a sun press N (make sure nothing is selected) and you should get the entitie window for the "worldspawn". First add a skybox (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-9OSahTKio)

After adding the skybox you should be able to use these sun settings (not 100% sure)
http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_5:_Worldspawn_Settings

7 years ago
Hey Guys,

I got a new pc and re-installed modtools, but now when try to open radiant, I get a new window that wasnts me to open a .prj. There is only one .prj file there called codwaw.pjr, and selecting that doesn't work either. Any help is appreciated, I really want to start on my new map.

**edit**

I don't know why but after trying to open it like 20 times it opened.
7 years ago
Try loading the mod. Go to settings -> UGX mod options and change the "weapon bob/sway" to any other option. After doing this you should get the start button.
7 years ago
Did you also add the zone in the script? If not, try watching this video. This is what I used to learn mapping ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEvuyhU-sPw&list=PLwlA8xZdjWAg0o9EGpticKPRm8LYZ6yk2&index=24 (video by GAM3VIDZ)
7 years ago
Loading ...